Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
once again, the fact you can't even see the "BM Bashing" on LSA tells me what i need to know. :yeshrug: meanwhile, you're probably hyper sensitive to any comment directed at BW.

Maybe you're right about me being hyper-sensitive about the BW since it would pertain to me. But I'll concede that LSA is bad. I guess I was comparing who is worse, LSA or theColi, but really both have a problem. It's disturbing how at each other we can be online. And what's slightly more annoying is nonblacks are participating and enjoying the vitriol between us. I don't even know when it got this bad.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you're right about me being hyper-sensitive about the BW since it would pertain to me. But I'll concede that LSA is bad. I guess I was comparing who is worse, LSA or theColi, but really both have a problem. It's disturbing how at each other we can be online. And what's slightly more annoying is nonblacks are participating and enjoying the vitriol between us. I don't even know when it got this bad.

can you point me to some threads that have gave you the impression we're worse? on lsa, i've seen threads seriously discussing the logistics of aborting black male babies. or how about this newly popular "divestment from the black community." which really just means ignoring all race issues and try your best to hook up with white men.

also consider this. a lot of bitter LSA posters are mothers with sons, or WILL be mothers with sons. most of these coli nikkas will never get a lick of p*ssy. so the bashing will never be equalized, because women hold way more power.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You know what, maybe I just don't see it but I'll take your word for it. I mean I have seen a couple threads but myself and others are always quick to defend black men. But really maybe I don't see it because I choose not to or because I just don't go in those threads. I do know there is a group that does like to throw black men under the bus. On here though it's hard to avoid many times. The thread would have nothing to do with black women and somehow we're the scapegoat.
They do have an issue on there with black men, they can be just as bad or even worse as the guys on here but they have so many different sections that's it's easy to avoid. So the shyt that people see over there if it's not a hot topic they basically have to look for. I didn't go on there for a while because I read what everyone said and thought it was just a forum full of hateful women but when I finally got over the layout :scust: and started going to other sections that had nothing to do with relationships I realized I could go on there and not deal with the male bashing. I mean there is a section for almost everything on there so yeah if you avoid certain sections you won't see it but it's there. Unfortunately on here if ur not interested in the other sub forums and basically live in TLR then it'll be hard to avoid the bullshyt. The best thing to do is to just throw the threads on ignore as soon as they pop up. You can usually tell which ones will turn into a black woman bash thread. That's why I've been doing. But ur right about some threads that shouldn't turn into that that does. But like the dudes in here say this is a male dominated forum if we don't like it then we can go.... I'm getting to that point but I'm a masochist it seems. You musta been in that Luke Cage thread, it was pretty brutal :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yes, most white people don't have a very good filter aka white privilege. Don't let them be comfortable or have a lil alcohol in them.

I've had white girls tell me I know yall like thick women :scust: :pacspit:

Or just assume I have a huge dikk because that's what black men are suppose to have

Most of the time its white women biggin up other white women around black men tho...

I swear sometimes on this forum I feel like I'm one in a hand full that deals with actual people....

The term "black mans kryptonite" is taken literally now. White women assume that they can come in and take a black man from a black women because "thats what we prefer"

Its sad, and its re enforced by black men doing it.

On the flip side white men feel the same, They here "he's a cute white boy" "I'd fukk" "oh you can dance?" "At least he'd take care of..."

Black people re enforce the stereotypes sadly.

I'm getting annoyed thinking about it.

I hate that shyt white women are our kryptonite line

I've been around the world
Seen it all and experience it all

I get asked why was my ex white did u not like black women

Or why is ur wife Mexican did u not like black women

We're they too much for u or too loud

Is it true black guys got a big dikk?

I tell people this I don't give a damn bout race at all

Why was my ex white cuz at that time she was who I felt I had what I wanted in a woman and wife didn't work out shyt happens

Didn't matter her skin tone nor does my current one matter

Yes I went on dates with black females just didn't click and also where I been and where I'm from u don't see em often simple as that so even if I wanted too only do that im limited but I don't care bout race I care bout what u do to make me happy how u treat me race is irrelevant

And this shyt cuz a white woman got a phat ass makes her more appealing don't work for me I see a woman with ass on any race it's the same equivalent of a black woman too me not better cuz of race or how u don't see it often in that race

Ask me if I have a big dikk I tell em
Whether I do or not is irrelevant but I can make u hit higher notes than Whitney god rest her soul and prime Mariah Carey
Wanna find out do what Marvin Gaye said LETS GET IT ON so u can get that SEXUAL HEALING

All races are loud as far as I'm concerned also fukk outta here saying others aren't too

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It's 1:30 in the morning and I just started season 3 of the Flash. I've been stayignot of the season thread but 2 min in &

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

Wally west is kid Flash???!!!??

I want to be slee but I can't stop watching

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@Blackout @marcuz

Not to dwell or anything but I don't know if y'all ever had this happen to you before. In real life non black people, men and women, voice to black women that black men prefer everyone but us. I've literally heard this several times offline. I know there's an agenda but man that is sad. They don't even say it in a malicious manner more like matter-of-fact. Do nonblacks say similar to black men?
Yea ive met some nonblacks who try to talk about the black women they fukked.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Last year I would of said coli is worse but now LSA took the prize and coli is getting more into embracing black women.

Here black woken bashers get hit by black men and black women and even have a salon section where you guys can control and speak freely. On LSA black male members are getting bashed and ran off and black men bashers not only thrive in the main forums but have their own forum of c00ning aka feminist forum where many even officially declare that they will divest/avoid black men from now on.

I've scanned the forums and I rarely see any members on there checking them for bashing black men.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I shouldn't watch a 6 hour marathon of The Stand while drinking double strength homemade pina coladas. I saw a loc of my own hair fluttering out of the corner of my eye and thought I was being attacked by Randall Flagg :damn:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
It's never the fine banner and strahan built nikkas that approach me :beli:
Always gotta be somebody's Congolese daddy :beli:

Sir, i don't want your number. All you want is a citizenship marriage anyway :beli: