Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yo some of these nikkas have really went over the deep end.

Do you see the message this crazy ass nikka wrote to @PartyHeart

Typical bytch logic. You sound like @BlackPearl. You whores are incapable of having empathy for men and what rejection does to our psyche. And not only do some of you whores reject me, you try to do it in a mean spirited way. Die slow bytch and take @BlackPearl with you.

:deadmanny:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo some of these nikkas have really went over the deep end.

Do you see the message this crazy ass nikka wrote to @PartyHeart

Typical bytch logic. You sound like @BlackPearl. You whores are incapable of having empathy for men and what rejection does to our psyche. And not only do some of you whores reject me, you try to do it in a mean spirited way. Die slow bytch and take @BlackPearl with you.

:deadmanny:

I saw it. I didn't even bother because its one of those posters where as long as they know there's a woman behind the username they will react violently to whatever you post. A lot of posters here legitimately have mental issues.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I saw it. I didn't even bother because its one of those posters where as long as they know there's a woman behind the username they will react violently to whatever you post. A lot of posters here legitimately have mental issues.

He's looney as hell. He wants my attention so bad. Just a fukking weirdo. I think a lot of these dudes get no attention from women so they will do anything to get it. They will be negative so that they can get extended dialogue. Just a sad existence.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's looney as hell. He wants my attention so bad. Just a fukking weirdo. I think a lot of these dudes get no attention from women so they will do anything to get it. They will be negative so that they can get extended dialogue. Just a sad existence.
it's a good method, it works :heh: but breh goes overboard with the hostility to the point where i don't think its a joke.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Good" is relative. Nah he's dead serious. nikka hates my guts. :deadmanny: He told me he was gonna see if I was about that life in 2017. :bryan:What do you even say to that?
iunno, but by good, i meant getting the desired response--which is attention.

Im working on it. Going dog out @BlackPearl 's future daughter when I'm older too.

if breh wasn't kent, i'd tell you to be safe out here @ these coli gatherings

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:jbhmm: Third dream about snakes I've had in the last couple of days. This one seems to be a continuation of the first one I've had.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
The guys on this site are really disturbing. I've been on plenty of forums before but man do many of these guys hate black women. The crazy part is you have black, Hispanic, and white guys joining in to bash and spew the most hateful nonsense about black women. I've never seen anything like it, it's like black women bashing unites these weirdos. And many black men are cool with that. Unbelievable. There is nowhere on the net, at least that I've come across, where you have any other group go after their women like that.

Contrary to what they want to believe LSA isn't even an ounce this bad. Outside the interracial forum, you don't see this foaming at the mouth hate for black men. There are so many positive threads about black men and when the trolls try it, they get shutdown.

What's even crazier is that I'm starting to notice this offline. I was out with a group at the library, i don't know what or how we got to the topic about dating but one of the white girls were like "black men love white women". She was fat by the way. I was surprised and was like "no". The white women, and Hispanics (one guy and one girl) not only agreed with the one who made the statement, but proceeded to give me examples. I started to counter back until I realized this wasn't my fight and I wasn't about to come off as the bitter/jealous black woman in denial. I made a few points but when they insisted I let it go. I wonder how it would have gone is a black man was present. This is not the first incident. I've had another one where, in class coincidentally, where most stated Hispanics favored Hispanics, Asians favored Asians, etc, but black men favored whites (some were saying black men are the most open to dating different races). Myself and the few other black people were so dumbfounded and tried to put up examples of why it wasn't true. It was shocking and kind of embarrassing.

I know I went off my original thought but it's startling how this has seeped offline. You really have other groups thinking black men don't want black women, want every other women, and their preference is white women. These weren't even white men saying this usually but white and other non-black women. Which on the other side what they are saying is black women are undesirable. For anyone wondering the class I was in, it was a marriage/family issues course I took as an elective.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_oekvont10k1sn6lh9o1_540.jpg

MY CHESTTTTT :dead: