Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you big, but got a pear shape so you don't look too :flabbynsick:. 85% of my weight is in my thighs, my stomach is near flat. The only genes that work in my favor. Also these fashion nova jeans fit good, except they need to be hemmed because I'm a midget.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
@marcuz
Kinda late but threadsthat aren't about black women that turn out bashing us are any Nate Parker thread including the one about box office numbers (blamed black women for it not doing well and supporting Woody Allen and Charlie Sheen smh), Luke Cage thread (I don't even know any black women who know who he is, u still don't), any thread about Chicago violence, not to mention that thread that showed we were the most educated among all races of women and many men.

It's tiring. Between some of these threads, these dumb tv shows making us seem desperate and undesirable, and hearing it in real life from other races including a few black men, it's annoying.
Kind of off topic, but I had to cut off a females friend, who's black, because she let the narrative get to her. She started talking that black men aren't respectful to black women and hate us, she didn't want to listen to reason so I had to fall back.

Anyways, it's whatever.

Daps

this is so cute y'all i'm literally tearing up.
this baby fever i got is never ending :sadbron:

:skip: That baby was not here for him doing all of that bouncing with her in his arms. She kept having the :merchant: & :stopitslime:face. :jbhmm: He's looking a little cute with her in his arms, joking and entertaining her...I must be ovulating.

Girl I'm dead...just the tip, a whole baby :deadrose:

I hate warehouse work!!!! x.x But I need the money....

I'm quitting next week tbh. fukk them forreal. Have us working overtime on a friday...i mean, nothing wrong with a little more cash...except when you take the bus and busses run fukking horrid on a weekend. Had to wait like 2 hours just to get on my usual bus. plus its hard to work and go to school at the same time. if it was part time, i wouldn't have any problems with it as well as reasonable hours...but fukking 730 to 6 in the morning is not the ideal.

Luckily, it was through temp so I doubt they give a fukk if i quit or not. :yeshrug:

so i guess i'll work through mon-thurs next week and then quit on friday....actually, it was suppose to be my schedule and then as soon as i got there with other people, it's "oh! we have to work friday, it's mandatory overtime!!!!" like .....:what:

and my phone broke as well as my earbuds!!!! My week has been one huge as L so far...:mjcry:

The only thing that would cheer me up right about now is some rest and the fact I'm going to see my man tomorrow:blessed:

:patrice: That's not necessarily true, at least from my many experiences doing it (and sometimes even getting hired permanently). If you roll out of there (whether with notice or not), a lot of temp agencies don't pair you up with someone else after that. It's like you're dead to them after that. :ufdup: It sucks but they expect to be able to treat you like garbage without complaint.

Last edited:
Daps
tumblr_mtz6myMcuW1rn6sruo1_500.gif

No, I don't want to help you with your paper while the roommate is not here. I don't care what you two are doing with each other, I'm not going anywhere near yo ass while she isn't here, and even when she's here, I don't want to be near you. :snoop: What do these mofos think is going to happen? You're honestly trying to roll up in both of us at the same time or something??? Does this fulfill some type of fantasy??? shyt's disgusting. :dame:

:scust: I knew something was off about him leaving the door wide open whenever she isn't here, but when she is, the door is closed.

:ufdup: I go in my room and mind my damn business, so should the both of you.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:skip: That baby was not here for him doing all of that bouncing with her in his arms. She kept having the :merchant: & :stopitslime:face. :jbhmm: He's looking a little cute with her in his arms, joking and entertaining her...I must be ovulating.

Girl I'm dead...just the tip, a whole baby :deadrose:

:patrice: That's not necessarily true, at least from my many experiences doing it (and sometimes even getting hired permanently). If you roll out of there (whether with notice or not), a lot of temp agencies don't pair you up with someone else after that. It's like you're dead to them after that. :ufdup: It sucks but they expect to be able to treat you like garbage without complaint.
Hmm....:patrice:

I guess I'll take that chance with the one i'm with currently. X_X