Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Giselle

Daps
How does one's breath stink up a whole area? :gag:
Even after they leave?
Or is it that the smell is stuck in my nose?
Please go to the doctor or dentist.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Contrary to what they want to believe LSA isn't even an ounce this bad. Outside the interracial forum, you don't see this foaming at the mouth hate for black men. There are so many positive threads about black men and when the trolls try it, they get shutdown.
Nah LSA hate for black men is bad.

Not much people even check them for their black men hate either.

Many members on there be trying to run off male members.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The guys on this site are really disturbing. I've been on plenty of forums before but man do many of these guys hate black women. The crazy part is you have black, Hispanic, and white guys joining in to bash and spew the most hateful nonsense about black women. I've never seen anything like it, it's like black women bashing unites these weirdos. And many black men are cool with that. Unbelievable. There is nowhere on the net, at least that I've come across, where you have any other group go after their women like that.

Contrary to what they want to believe LSA isn't even an ounce this bad. Outside the interracial forum, you don't see this foaming at the mouth hate for black men. There are so many positive threads about black men and when the trolls try it, they get shutdown..
you're a BW, of course "it's not that bad" to you :heh:

screw the colorism forum, just goto their front porch or the feminist section :dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's even crazier is that I'm starting to notice this offline. I was out with a group at the library, i don't know what or how we got to the topic about dating but one of the white girls were like "black men love white women". She was fat by the way. I was surprised and was like "no". The white women, and Hispanics (one guy and one girl) not only agreed with the one who made the statement, but proceeded to give me examples. I started to counter back until I realized this wasn't my fight and I wasn't about to come off as the bitter/jealous black woman in denial. I made a few points but when they insisted I let it go. I wonder how it would have gone is a black man was present. This is not the first incident. I've had another one where, in class coincidentally, where most stated Hispanics favored Hispanics, Asians favored Asians, etc, but black men favored whites (some were saying black men are the most open to dating different races). Myself and the few other black people were so dumbfounded and tried to put up examples of why it wasn't true. It was shocking and kind of embarrassing.
theres an entire media engine that has brainwashed all groups into believing BM are white woman worshipers. :yeshrug:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
you're a BW, of course "it's not that bad" to you :heh:

screw the colorism forum, just goto their front porch or the feminist section :dead:

I'm usually in the front porch section and I don't really come across any black men bashing threads. The couple I've seen is always a fight pretty heavily against black male bashing. I can't say the same for here. LSA may have a problem when they discover black men who have white gf/wives but here the thread won't even be about black women and yet we are always brought up. Somehow according to the Coli, black women are too demanding while being too lax and don't give black men a chance yet aren't selective enough, all the while not being supportive of black men and being too supportive at the same time. I'll admit I stay out of the interracial, LGBT, and colorism forums so I can't really speak on them. But I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

And as far as the agenda that black men worship white women, yep it's real. I thought that was just internet talk until I heard it in real life. It's pretty embarrassing. These non whites think black men are worship and fiend for them. It's double embarrassing for BW because everyone thinks BM find us undesirable and see us as bottom of the barrel like they do.

I was talking to a friend about her going out with a mixed group of friends last night to a club. She saw a black man she thought was cute, so her white female friend went up to him and asked him if he dates black women. Don't ask me why my friend didn't go up to him first because i don't know. But dang at women feeling they have to ask black men if they date black women.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Nah LSA hate for black men is bad.

Not much people even check them for their black men hate either.

Many members on there be trying to run off male members.

You know what, maybe I just don't see it but I'll take your word for it. I mean I have seen a couple threads but myself and others are always quick to defend black men. But really maybe I don't see it because I choose not to or because I just don't go in those threads. I do know there is a group that does like to throw black men under the bus. On here though it's hard to avoid many times. The thread would have nothing to do with black women and somehow we're the scapegoat.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
@Blackout @marcuz

Not to dwell or anything but I don't know if y'all ever had this happen to you before. In real life non black people, men and women, voice to black women that black men prefer everyone but us. I've literally heard this several times offline. I know there's an agenda but man that is sad. They don't even say it in a malicious manner more like matter-of-fact. Do nonblacks say similar to black men?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Blackout @marcuz

Not to dwell or anything but I don't know if y'all ever had this happen to you before. In real life non black people, men and women, voice to black women that black men prefer everyone but us. I've literally heard this several times offline. I know there's an agenda but man that is sad. They don't even say it in a malicious manner more like matter-of-fact. Do nonblacks say similar to black men?
babe, you gotta understand, they're playing both sides of the fence. cus a BM allows it, they'll come to BM on some "i see why you like our women so much, black women are gross :scust: "

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Blackout @marcuz

Yes, most white people don't have a very good filter aka white privilege. Don't let them be comfortable or have a lil alcohol in them.

I've had white girls tell me I know yall like thick women :scust: :pacspit:

Or just assume I have a huge dikk because that's what black men are suppose to have

Most of the time its white women biggin up other white women around black men tho...

I swear sometimes on this forum I feel like I'm one in a hand full that deals with actual people....

The term "black mans kryptonite" is taken literally now. White women assume that they can come in and take a black man from a black women because "thats what we prefer"

Its sad, and its re enforced by black men doing it.

On the flip side white men feel the same, They here "he's a cute white boy" "I'd fukk" "oh you can dance?" "At least he'd take care of..."

Black people re enforce the stereotypes sadly.

I'm getting annoyed thinking about it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm usually in the front porch section and I don't really come across any black men bashing threads. The couple I've seen is always a fight pretty heavily against black male bashing. I can't say the same for here. LSA may have a problem when they discover black men who have white gf/wives but here the thread won't even be about black women and yet we are always brought up. Somehow according to the Coli, black women are too demanding while being too lax and don't give black men a chance yet aren't selective enough, all the while not being supportive of black men and being too supportive at the same time. I'll admit I stay out of the interracial, LGBT, and colorism forums so I can't really speak on them. But I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

And as far as the agenda that black men worship white women, yep it's real. I thought that was just internet talk until I heard it in real life. It's pretty embarrassing. These non whites think black men are worship and fiend for them. It's double embarrassing for BW because everyone thinks BM find us undesirable and see us as bottom of the barrel like they do.

I was talking to a friend about her going out with a mixed group of friends last night to a club. She saw a black man she thought was cute, so her white female friend went up to him and asked him if he dates black women. Don't ask me why my friend didn't go up to him first because i don't know. But dang at women feeling they have to ask black men if they date black women.
once again, the fact you can't even see the "BM Bashing" on LSA tells me what i need to know. :yeshrug: meanwhile, you're probably hyper sensitive to any comment directed at BW.