Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You seem to be protecting your self. I think you said you were very shy once. And maybe. You're subconsciously pushing people away to keep them from knowing you. Maybe you have some qualities you aren't proud of that you don't think they'll accept?
I think you're right, but also reveal if I reveal my true self that'll push them away too.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Haven't seen my boyfriend in two weeks and of course when I finally get to see him tomorrow I start get my fukking period :beli:

I had plans to wear a cute lil dress and thigh highs and be all sexy.. thanks Mother Nature for ruining it :why:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:wow: I never thought that vanilla :mjpls: would be one of my favorite scents.
I used to hate it with a passion now I'm kinda obsessed. I bought this oil and it's a little strong when I rub it all over me :shaq: but when the scent settles on my skin I smell down right delicious. Lol someone came in my office and asked if I was stashing cookies in there. I smell soooo good.
monoi-tiki-tahiti-8752-18715-1-product.jpg

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I hope all of the florida breh and brehettes and their families are safe and sound...

Prayers go up for those that perished in Haiti....:mjcry:
:mjcry: Thanks girl. This shot was anticlimactic as hell, but I prefer that then hearing about people getting hurt. Words can't describe how much the deaths in Haiti are affecting me. Even tho the family I have out there don't love in those areas it's fukking tragic that so many people have lost their lives. I wish I had a solution but all I can do is donate and send what I can. Sadly that won't solve anything in the long run.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate warehouse work!!!! x.x But I need the money....

I'm quitting next week tbh. fukk them forreal. Have us working overtime on a friday...i mean, nothing wrong with a little more cash...except when you take the bus and busses run fukking horrid on a weekend. Had to wait like 2 hours just to get on my usual bus. plus its hard to work and go to school at the same time. if it was part time, i wouldn't have any problems with it as well as reasonable hours...but fukking 730 to 6 in the morning is not the ideal.

Luckily, it was through temp so I doubt they give a fukk if i quit or not. :yeshrug:

so i guess i'll work through mon-thurs next week and then quit on friday....actually, it was suppose to be my schedule and then as soon as i got there with other people, it's "oh! we have to work friday, it's mandatory overtime!!!!" like .....:what:

and my phone broke as well as my earbuds!!!! My week has been one huge as L so far...:mjcry:

The only thing that would cheer me up right about now is some rest and the fact I'm going to see my man tomorrow:blessed: