Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
i want to go on vacation so i can just reset my brain and have a good time

my niece keeps talking about grandpa. she wants to make him pictures and so on. i had to walk out the room to stop from doing the full on ugly cry

i have this nice top but i can't figure out how to make it work and i don't want to return it.....

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
*sees email from an employer* :krs:
"I regret to inform you that this position has now been filled. Please continue to visit our web site on a regular basis to view exciting future career opportunities."

god fukking damn it. :beli:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
*sees email from an employer* :krs:
"I regret to inform you that this position has now been filled. Please continue to visit our web site on a regular basis to view exciting future career opportunities."

god fukking damn it. :beli:

Persistence is your best/only friend in dire times. For every no, you need to get back up, consider it their loss and grind harder. I watched one of my best friends go through grueling years of rejections and bad luck, only to end up in a position (with continued hard work of course) that even I could only dream of. Keep pressing and best of luck.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So I was mildly curious about the Fetty Wap /Masika drama and over the course of my research learned an interesting new phrase. "thumb thuggery" :pachaha:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Persistence is your best/only friend in dire times. For every no, you need to get back up, consider it their loss and grind harder. I watched one of my best friends go through grueling years of rejections and bad luck, only to end up in a position (with continued hard work of course) that even I could only dream of. Keep pressing and best of luck.
thank you.
i just need some good news...life is pretty crummy right now.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
nikkas is really sitting up here sabotaging potential relationships before they even meet a woman. :ohhh:
:russ: I swear I was thinking about this the other day when I got a dap in that Beyoncé thread lol. Like dudes will literally find a reason to not be with a girl then complain about not getting one.

Last edited:
Daps
:whew: These youngins are out in full force on the basketball court. If I was a thot, I would put on some tiny shorts and a tiny casual shirt with no bra on and walk past them while on my cell phone to throw some fillers out.

:ufdup: IF