Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it depend on how mature the loss are. You can try to comb them out, but you'll lose most of your hair.
so you have to stick with 1 style for life or shave? :damn:

:wow: if you popped up on cam with a low fade

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
My boyfriend is so self conscious and doesn't wanna hang out cause he face broke out and he feels gross :beli:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just realized I'm a passive woman who is attracted to passive men but I really want an assertive man. :lupe:

Passive dudes tend to be really sweet. but im a traditional chick who wants a man to step up and be a leader and protector.

It's really hard to find that balance in a dude.

Gotta take time to know a dude cuz u can get fooled easily with them putting up a front just trying to impress u
Same is vice versa for females

How ironic I left this out of my post and was going to message you privately and here it is.

I'm glad you can to this realization though.

I'm the exact same way with women, so I've noticed this in you for a while.

You like the idea of passive humble and sweet men, but when shyt hits the fan you need a man's man. That is going to speak up, be aggressive and take charge, but not on some cowardly prey on the weak stuff.

Yeah that's hard to find, you really have to get to know men like that in certain settings to see that kind of balance.

Same applies too u also take time people
Put on mask to mislead u then bam they are not who they say they are

Even then it might not matter it's just a game of chance a lot of times

I always say what are their flaws more than pros that way u can get a better idea of a person for all the pros a simple con can be a damn deal breaker too

I think I have baby fever.

Baby fever is why I got so many damn kids :wow:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After avoiding this doctor for a year, I finally made an appointment. I already know he wants me to have surgery, but I'm scared of the results. If they are what I think my life is pretty much over before it has barely started.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After avoiding this doctor for a year, I finally made an appointment. I already know he wants me to have surgery, but I'm scared of the results. If they are what I think my life is pretty much over before it has barely started.
wat

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
giphy.gif
:ld: