Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Okay…

You like it…

… when I get…

…aggressive :mjpls:
tumblr_mhmzm0x0Jc1qbrzjto1_400.gif

Daps
:pacspit: I freakin hate this time of the month! It's always so got dang hot! I feel like a damn sausage cooking underneath my skin!

:sadcam: Why do I get so hot now? That never used to happen before. Just hot, angry, horny and soon to be in pain and sickness.

:blessed:Mini fans

:francis: I gotta stop pulling tarot spreads for everything. They can't make every single decision in my life and they always show what I already know deep down. I'm always so impatient and can not for the life of me figure out how to not be.

:hamster: Summer thunderstorms

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:pacspit: I freakin hate this time of the month! It's always so got dang hot! I feel like a damn sausage cooking underneath my skin!

:sadcam: Why do I get so hot now? That never used to happen before. Just hot, angry, horny and soon to be in pain and sickness.

:blessed:Mini fans

:francis: I gotta stop pulling tarot spreads for everything. They can't make every single decision in my life and they always show what I already know deep down. I'm always so impatient and can not for the life of me figure out how to not be.

:hamster: Summer thunderstorms
lol you a big girl? shyt I sweat a lot when I work out but I'm not big at all and never was.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The hatred/insecurity is real.

Some Italian dude that had started dating my Japanese friend told her that if he had known her ex-husband was Black he would've never approached her. The sickness. I can only pity those folks. At least she had the sense to get rid of him.
:dead: