Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy how someone who's not your type and who you don't really like gets you in your feelings. The moment he stops paying me attention and gives it to some big bootie chick who doesn't take care of her kids or have half the beauty or intellect I possess, and not to mention he has been doing this ongoing thing of insulting me- specifically my natural hair. I've haven't had anyone make me feel this way since 6th grade. What's going on here? It's like I'm starting to doubt my attractiveness. It's crazy. I haven't felt this way in a long ass time.
Seek validation from other men brehettes :deadmanny:

You just like dude's attention, and I'm assuming you aren't giving him the time of day whatsoever. So once he moved on and stopped giving you attention, you felt some type of way about it :sas2:. What, did you think dude was gonna follow you around forever? :comeon:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What can you do to make a guy hate you? Like just absolutely never want to talk to you again? I've called a bunch of times in a row knowing a female was with him but he just turned his phone off :heh: So I left a bunch of messages fake crying about how him being with other chicks isn't right. I left 4 and laid it on pretty thick. Tomorrow I'm going to see him and im going to try to kiss him or the very least lick his face, I know his new girl will be with him so it's only right. Maybe I will try to hold his hand? When he calls I'll always pretend to be crying.

I know ignoring him seems like the most logical answer but that does the complete opposite of what I'm trying to achieve.
:deadrose:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lol just friends in general, more than one in case you need backup plans on the weekend when you get bored. Most of my friends are in different states and countries. The one friend I have locally has a racist polish fiance and needs his permission to hang out with me.

I want a convenient method to get new friends with my same interests basically.
:snoop:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Why do people, especially delivery people, feel the need to ring the bell so hard? A simple 2 second press should be fine. You don't need to press it for any more than that. I hate that.

Anyway, I didn't invite anyone over and I'm not expecting a delivery, so this door won't get answered.

tumblr_inline_o4jyg4A22h1r92e1w_500.gif

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
What can you do to make a guy hate you? Like just absolutely never want to talk to you again? I've called a bunch of times in a row knowing a female was with him but he just turned his phone off :heh: So I left a bunch of messages fake crying about how him being with other chicks isn't right. I left 4 and laid it on pretty thick. Tomorrow I'm going to see him and im going to try to kiss him or the very least lick his face, I know his new girl will be with him so it's only right. Maybe I will try to hold his hand? When he calls I'll always pretend to be crying.

I know ignoring him seems like the most logical answer but that does the complete opposite of what I'm trying to achieve.

Why are you so fukked up?:mjlol:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
One of my girlfriends that lives in Florida just quit her job (like why) and she started texting me again
If she ends up asking for favors I'll gladly move her here to be roommates with but I'm not about to loan money
20ru2q8.jpg

Daps
Why do people, especially delivery people, feel the need to ring the bell so hard? A simple 2 second press should be fine. You don't need to press it for any more than that. I hate that.

Anyway, I didn't invite anyone over and I'm not expecting a delivery, so this door won't get answered.

tumblr_inline_o4jyg4A22h1r92e1w_500.gif

:francis: At least you have a bell for them to ring. They be banging on my door like the damn police whenever I get a package. That mess be having you go from :sadcam: :damn: to :dahell::stopitslime:

One of my girlfriends that lives in Florida just quit her job (like why) and she started texting me again
If she ends up asking for favors I'll gladly move her here to be roommates with but I'm not about to loan money
20ru2q8.jpg

:mjcry: You're a good friend. Most people would let their "friends" end up on the streets with unhelpful "suggestions."

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
:francis: At least you have a bell for them to ring. They be banging on my door like the damn police whenever I get a package. That mess be having you go from :sadcam: :damn: to :dahell::stopitslime:

:mjcry: You're a good friend. Most people would let their "friends" end up on the streets with unhelpful "suggestions."

Your're a good friend.