Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Lmao right now they are having a site wide sale, everything is buy 1 get 1 50% off. Well somethings are on sale but gnc don't usually let you mix deals. But unless you read the fine print you wouldn't know that and would assume that you can get the bogo deal and the sale price. Anyway like I always do I clicked on the live chat window and told the cs person that's helping me that my prices weren't ringing up right. She explained to me why that was and I told her that thier site was really confusing and I didn't see that stated anywhere. So she worked her magic and was able to to give me the sale price along with the bogo (as a credit because I didn't want to call in) plus they have a 10% off coupon that's works on everything. All in all I was able to 50 dollars on a 89 dollar order plus got free 2 day shipping with shoprunner(which i also got free for a year lol). I do this every time I need protein shakes because I really like their Total lean brand. :lolbron:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's crazy how someone who's not your type and who you don't really like gets you in your feelings. The moment he stops paying me attention and gives it to some big bootie chick who doesn't take care of her kids or have half the beauty or intellect I possess, and not to mention he has been doing this ongoing thing of insulting me- specifically my natural hair. I've haven't had anyone make me feel this way since 6th grade. What's going on here? It's like I'm starting to doubt my attractiveness. It's crazy. I haven't felt this way in a long ass time.
:mjpls:

Giselle

Daps
@Brooklynzson

How did I get a supporter banner?

I'm a broke bish, and I know my dad didn't pay for anything. He doesn't even know that I'm on here.

Can I keep it if it was a mistake though? :lupe:

Or get one that says "Fave Thread Starter" "TLR Queen", "Queen of TLR" "Queen or The Coli" "Featured Thread Queen" "Queen of the queen smilie" or just " :queen: " :lupe::lupe:

I think I'd be a great mod.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.:hamster:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
The hatred/insecurity is real.

Some Italian dude that had started dating my Japanese friend told her that if he had known her ex-husband was Black he would've never approached her. The sickness. I can only pity those folks. At least she had the sense to get rid of him.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Vice Queen

You Can Now Drink Pickle Juice Out of a Can

Non-Feature-Gordys-Fine-Canned-Pickle-Brine-Photo-Joshua-Coogan.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This fat burner is pretty legit so far. Took it at 4:30am and it gave me enough energy to do my workout and I didn't feel hungry at all. I'll see how this goes.