Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:steviej: yea except im gonna be opening you up
giphy.gif

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
It's crazy how someone who's not your type and who you don't really like gets you in your feelings. The moment he stops paying me attention and gives it to some big bootie chick who doesn't take care of her kids or have half the beauty or intellect I possess, and not to mention he has been doing this ongoing thing of insulting me- specifically my natural hair. I've haven't had anyone make me feel this way since 6th grade. What's going on here? It's like I'm starting to doubt my attractiveness. It's crazy. I haven't felt this way in a long ass time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What can you do to make a guy hate you? Like just absolutely never want to talk to you again? I've called a bunch of times in a row knowing a female was with him but he just turned his phone off :heh: So I left a bunch of messages fake crying about how him being with other chicks isn't right. I left 4 and laid it on pretty thick. Tomorrow I'm going to see him and im going to try to kiss him or the very least lick his face, I know his new girl will be with him so it's only right. Maybe I will try to hold his hand? When he calls I'll always pretend to be crying.

I know ignoring him seems like the most logical answer but that does the complete opposite of what I'm trying to achieve.