Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
full

I'm talking about my period coming on. What the freak you talking about??
Oh never mind LOL. Wasn't a diss at all tho, was just asking :whoa::why:

Gave me the westbrook face :pachaha:

Giselle

Daps
One of my girlfriends that lives in Florida just quit her job (like why) and she started texting me again
If she ends up asking for favors I'll gladly move her here to be roommates with but I'm not about to loan money
20ru2q8.jpg
You don't feel like she's trying to use you since she only began texting you after she quit?

Giselle

Daps
I liked it better on here when there was no rep. The people on my ignore list have already began randomly negative repping me.

Giselle

Daps
:ufdup:

@Wednesday Addams

I bet your name is Serayah or something like that LOL, you just spelled it differently :mjlol::dead:
Nope. I have a name that isn't common, one that no one will be able to guess. & As I said already, I wouldn't post my name on here, just like I won't post my pics.

I like the initials on that name better than the. The last name is a little long, but something shorter with a V would be cool.
Thanks.

I changed the first name. Do you still think #2 sounds better?

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
I was going to leave this site for a while again when I got to 7,000 posts, but I think I'll just wait until July. lol

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Seek validation from other men brehettes :deadmanny:

You just like dude's attention, and I'm assuming you aren't giving him the time of day whatsoever. So once he moved on and stopped giving you attention, you felt some type of way about it :sas2:. What, did you think dude was gonna follow you around forever? :comeon:

Lmao. Im not going lie, you're telling the truth. But i did show him some attention, and he's totally out of line with his petty ass insults, whether jokes or not. But its whatever, he's been replaced