Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
You looking for male friends or just friends in general, as lame as it sounds if you looking for strictly friends best bet is to pretend to be a man or not pretend per say but never mention or be vague about your gender on some forum of whatever you like.

I'm sure there are app's out there though, seems like there would be alot of people who just want someone to penpal/ or befriend without worrying about them falling in love or extra stuff.

If not I need to create on and get $$$$ lol

Lol just friends in general, more than one in case you need backup plans on the weekend when you get bored. Most of my friends are in different states and countries. The one friend I have locally has a racist polish fiance and needs his permission to hang out with me.

I want a convenient method to get new friends with my same interests basically.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol just friends in general, more than one in case you need backup plans on the weekend when you get bored. Most of my friends are in different states and countries. The one friend I have locally has a racist polish fiance and needs his permission to hang out with me.

I want a convenient method to get new friends with my same interests basically.
:dwillhuh:

:mjlol:

That's crazy "Dont hang out with that black chick to long, I don't want her tendencies to start to rub off you" :mjlol:

But yeah I'm not aware of any app's for people that are local.

Time to create a friendfinder.com or app.:ohhh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol he told me to stop skating. Why should I stop skating because we don't deal with each other anymore? Just don't speak to me and pretend we never met is all I asked. No ill will but I don't feel we need to speak to each other in public. :manny: that's not too much to ask for, we aren't dealing with each other in the first place.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought a new fat burner today and there was a sale so I basically have a lot of it and I hope it works. I used lipo6 a few years back and it worked well for energy and appetite suppression and I'm hoping this does the same. I need help :mjcry: