Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
My favorite kpop group is disbanding after 7 years
tumblr_o39yvicrg91rb4thoo2_540.gif

I'm not ok
:mjcry:

Daps
it really annoys me how the snr manager at my job will tell me he doesn't like something but refuses to get specific so i can fix the issue. like do you want it permanently corrected or nah?

Daps
i need an outfit for graduation but i don't want to spend any money and all the stuff in my closet is fitting kinda snug since i gained some weight. :(

i did find my makeup look, hopefully i have enough time to practice to get it right

Last edited:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
So..

Me & my husband been talking about starting a family since the second year of marriage. At the time, it wasn't recommended with the rocky path we were on in our relationship but it's gotten a lot better the past year and I think we're ready.

Problem is, I have PCOS where, before I started taking birth controls, I would have my period non-stop for 2-3 months at a time and then it'll disappear for over a month then come back for months at a time again. After a year of that happening, I finally went to see a Gyno because at the time I was going on month 5 of non-stop period. Told me my hormones were imbalanced, I wasn't ovulating, my uterus walls were too thick, etc but I wasn't infertile. So almost a year now on birth controls and I want to start a family but it's gonna be a hefty price considering my insurance not gonna pay for any fertility treatments.

Yesterday I was told by my aunt and her friend to look into an over the counter prescription called Vitex. I've been doing heavy research on it for the last 2 days and I'm seeing a lot of positive reviews on it but I'm still unsure.

Daps

:to: Maybe I can stay with you. I'm cute, can cook and clean. :mjcry: I bet on the wrong horse (it seemed like a sure thing :damn:) and now I'm back to square one and low key freaking out. :sadcam:There looks to be a possible solution, but it is going to be TERRIBLE and I experienced that same type of terrible somewhere else and don't want to go. But what can I do. :wow:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:to: Maybe I can stay with you. I'm cute, can cook and clean.

:what:

I been wanted you to wife me up and you playin....you ain't putting no repeck on my love.

:mjcry: I bet on the wrong horse (it seemed like a sure thing :damn:) and now I'm back to square one and low key freaking out. :sadcam:There looks to be a possible solution, but it is going to be TERRIBLE and I experienced that same type of terrible somewhere else and don't want to go. But what can I:wow: do.
:huhldup::huhldup:

I'll console you in spirit.

Daps
What happened?

:mjcry: A sure thing went to somebody else. Somebody on the inside and it only took them a week to clear it. Why don't they let people know the truth? People's livelihood is at stake. :damn:Please let it not be as serious as I'm thinking and that I'm just being dramatic. :sadbron:Time is running out.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:to: Maybe I can stay with you. I'm cute, can cook and clean. :mjcry: I bet on the wrong horse (it seemed like a sure thing :damn:) and now I'm back to square one and low key freaking out. :sadcam:There looks to be a possible solution, but it is going to be TERRIBLE and I experienced that same type of terrible somewhere else and don't want to go. But what can I do. :wow:

:mjcry: A sure thing went to somebody else. Somebody on the inside and it only took them a week to clear it. Why don't they let people know the truth? People's livelihood is at stake. :damn:Please let it not be as serious as I'm thinking and that I'm just being dramatic. :sadbron:Time is running out.

Good thing there is a solution.

Some people dont even get that. :wow:

Daps
:what:

I been wanted you to wife me up and you playin....you ain't putting no repeck on my love.

:huhldup::huhldup:

I'll console you in spirit.

:childplease: Wife YOU up? Breh, I'm the one with the p*ssy and people would call ME the wife. You supposed to take care of ME. :ufdup:

:camby: Normally I would be for good vibrations right now, but unless you can console me in person I ain't trying to hear it.