Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:francis: It's amazing how, in your head, the situation looks completely different. This happened to me at my job when my old bosses kept bullying me and my other coworker because the old bitter secretary didn't like us. By the end of the convo, I was like :dame:

Coworker: :ooh::whoo:

Sup: :dwillhuh: :hamster:

Director: :merchant:

:lupe: I swear I didn't know it came across like that.

:lupe: Apparently the whole office heard me slam my hand against the table when I said I was done.

:mjlol: I legit thought I was gonna get fired by the end of that day once I found out from my coworker how I REALLY came across.

:ehh: But I didn't.

:ufdup: They didn't try no more after that. :bryan:
Exactly, I went by work to fill out a time off request & ran into my union rep. He mentioned to me about some inner office topics(of which I was really pissed about how it was being handled) and I let him know how I felt:mjlol: he was repeating 'Can you please calm down? I'm just letting you know about what going, so you can be fully aware like your co-workers. If you want Discuss this furthered dress it with your direct supervisor :dahell:. '

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
:damn:where my official Co sign for these coli streets

You know you're fine and will be on our lists. It's time to let the new unknown fine fellas shine for once. :pachaha:

Erryone knows you already lol. But ye, they know you the kind fun long lost broham of Idris Elba.

Coli servers fukking up my posts. :stopitslime:

Lol right!! Keep giving these unknown posters shout outs, cinna! :blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Erryone knows you already lol. But ye, they know you the kind fun long lost broham of Idris Elba.

Coli servers fukking up my posts. :stopitslime:

You know you're fine and will be on our lists. It's time to let the new unknown fine fellas shine for once. :pachaha:

Lol right!! Keep giving these unknown posters shout outs, cinna! :blessed:

:wow:

I feel the love

:pachaha:

:wub: you both

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Shea-Moisture-Facial-Products.jpg

The black mask and face wash and the spot correcting serum/moisturizer :ohlawd:

Went to the beach yesterday... that sea water cleared my skin like no other. :ahh:

I also use honey and cinnamon to clean my face from time to time.

I can see my face brightening immediately after washing.