Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
When you plan to calmly solve a conflict:
07bd5df0-502d-0132-0b43-0eae5eefacd9.gif
200w.gif

But this is how things really turn out:
attachment.php

And the guy is standing there like :whoa: 'Can you please calm down?' Cause apparently he sees you like this:
tumblr_mushsnbdao1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

:lupe: maybe that's how things really looked from the jump. :snoop: I wasn't angry though, I was calm... Just had to get a few things off my chest. :francis:

:francis: It's amazing how, in your head, the situation looks completely different. This happened to me at my job when my old bosses kept bullying me and my other coworker because the old bitter secretary didn't like us. By the end of the convo, I was like :dame:

Coworker: :ooh::whoo:

Sup: :dwillhuh: :hamster:

Director: :merchant:

:lupe: I swear I didn't know it came across like that.

:lupe: Apparently the whole office heard me slam my hand against the table when I said I was done.

:mjlol: I legit thought I was gonna get fired by the end of that day once I found out from my coworker how I REALLY came across.

:ehh: But I didn't.

:ufdup: They didn't try me* no more after that. :bryan:

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I wish I could delete my account and start over. I'm not as dumb and miserable irl as I act on here. It's too late to get that impression out people's minds now :palm:
Just keep on posting and people will move on.

As a human we all have our ups and downs.

Daps
That father's day thread naturally made me think of my own father. I use to feel anger when thinking of him (especially as a teen), but that soon turned to sadness because I considered my true father to be my grandfather. He genuinely loved me and it was nothing but a dark void when he passed so young. So anger to apathy for him, but out of curiosity I googled my bio father's name for any social media. He died three months ago. Wow

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Adventure time is pretty entertaining.

Unpopular opinion, and i know 80's babies will get heated, but cartoon's from the last five years or so>>>>> cartoon's from the 90's, fukk it.

I haven't been keeping up with too many cartoons like that but CN has a lot of great shows now. They were going through it back in 07 or 09 but they're doing good now.

I still favor a lot of 90s cartoons, still holding strong in my top five and ten spots. Avatar the Last Airbender is my #1 :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been keeping up with too many cartoons like that but CN has a lot of great shows now. They were going through it back in 07 or 09 but they're doing good now.

I still favor a lot of 90s cartoons, still holding strong in my top five and ten spots. Avatar the Last Airbender is my #1 :wow:
Avatar is the shyt:wow: especially towards the end, you can hardly find better choreographed fight scenes in any other show.
I watch a lot of cartoons when I babysit my godson, but some of these shows are so good i end up watching them on my own time. Teen Titans is probably my second favorite show right now next to game of thrones, and one of the few cartoons ever that make me legitimately laugh.