Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:mjlol: You're supposed to get the gist of the expression not the face. Btw, she didn't always look like that. :yeshrug:

sddefault.jpg
:dame:

Now I know you're trolling

Daps
:mjlol: You're supposed to get the gist of the expression not the face. Btw, she didn't always look like that. :yeshrug:

sddefault.jpg
she was cute back in the day. not sure what happened.

when she was on taxstone he basically said she looks better/prettier in person than on TV which is a shame because most people only know her from TV and print media. secondly how do you look bad with industrial grade lighting and makeup along with great camera angles?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Geez does everyone who works here have halitosis :why:
Even when they not talking to me directly I can smell they hot as stank breaths.

Daps
:dame:

Now I know you're trolling

:upsetfavre: How exactly am I trolling? She did look better when she was younger, but then she started getting a bunch of surgery to her face. That's how a lot of these celebrities start looking tragic. As long as we lay off the drugs, alcohol and have no surgery, we tend to look great in middle age. Well, black women anyway. :yeshrug:

she was cute back in the day. not sure what happened.

when she was on taxstone he basically said she looks better/prettier in person than on TV which is a shame because most people only know her from TV and print media. secondly how do you look bad with industrial grade lighting and makeup along with great camera angles?

:mjlol: Somebody on her makeup team probably hate her. Plus all of the surgery to her face (cheeks and nose especially) messed her up.

Daps
Lol I'm always offering them gum, you'd think they'd catch on already.

They always think you're just being nice. :francis:

Next time you should hit them with the Curb your Enthusiasm faint as soon as they open their mouth. I bet they won't mistaken that. :ufdup:

Coworker: Hey MoonGoddess, can I ask y....?
You:
14jGh15Slt6QOk.gif

Side note: I had a toasted tomato and cucumber sandwich with hummus for lunch and I REALLY want some more right now. :skip:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

:blessed: this used to be my shyt!!!
I remember waiting for it to come on the radio so I could record it on tape lol.
I used to kinda stan for The Lost Boyz back in day.