Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:childplease: Wife YOU up? Breh, I'm the one with the p*ssy and people would call ME the wife. You supposed to take care of ME. :ufdup:

:camby: Normally I would be for good vibrations right now, but unless you can console me in person I ain't trying to hear it.
:what:

You being difficult for no reason tho...still gonna hit that spot and give you them feetz rubs....

Just gon put your legal names on the documents is all..

:dame:

Daps
Good thing there is a solution.

Some people dont even get that. :wow:

Possible solution and it will certainly make me suffer, but most people in the game suffer tho right :hamster: I guess I should just fall in line like everybody else until the Lord sees fit to let me out of it. :mjcry:

Daps
i am kicking myself that i didn't order that eyeshadow palette last week. i think i was thinking that i could find something similar at ulta or sephora but it was cheaper to get the one i saw on IG online. the downside is it can take up to a week to be shipped. the upside is the lipstick was shipped and i can make due with what i have at home.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Define freak :jbhmm: and do you feel freak is synonymous with hoe or slut?
As in being sexually aggressive, curious, and generally adventurous. Basically not coy or prudish.

To me a hoe is a woman sleeping with multiple men and purposely lying and/or being deflective and vague about it. Usually adultery is involved. Which is why I'm no doubt team HardonHoes, but actual hoes. Not "hoe" the blanket statement for just women in general like a lot of Coli nikkas use it.

Daps
As in being sexually aggressive, curious, and generally adventurous. Basically not coy or prudish.

To me a hoe is a woman sleeping with multiple men and purposely lying and/or being deflective and vague about it. Usually adultery is involved. Which is why I'm no doubt team HardonHoes, but actual hoes. Not "hoe" the blanket statement for just women in general like a lot of Coli nikkas use it.

:dame: Then yes, BUT only after I really get to know a man (like the inner working of his soul) and feel comfortable around him. It's easy to be a freak when you know and care for a man and know that he know and cares about you.

I think @MoonGoddess got something like that right now. :steviej:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
:dame: Then yes, BUT only after I really get to know a man (like the inner working of his soul) and feel comfortable around him. It's easy to be a freak when you know and care for a man and know that he know and cares about you.

I'll jot this down

giphy.gif

I see....I'll be sure to archive this testimony.

:mjpls: