Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
Uh...I'm hella anxious right now. Just got home from seeing The Conjuring 2 (:blessed:) and smh...Idk why I do this to myself. I don't want bad dreams. Watched It Follows and Babadook...wasn't a fun night:mjcry:.

Side note, people need to learn to shut the hell up in the theater. You ain't the only one watching the movie. I swear...maybe I need to stop going on opening day. Too many people yelling and screaming for laughs and jokes. :stopitslime: I'm not a violent nor confrontational person but :francis:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish I could delete my account and start over. I'm not as dumb and miserable irl as I act on here. It's too late to get that impression out people's minds now :palm:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
how do you remove hickeys
Massage it with a cold spoon? :yeshrug:

I wish I could delete my account and start over. I'm not as dumb and miserable irl as I act on here. It's too late to get that impression out people's minds now :palm:
Change your name and avi. Thats usually enough. Or stop caring about people's opinion of you.

Daps
I don't know why I'm shocked that she sent her kid over here in filthy, stinky clothes that don't even. Match the weather. Like wtf. Last night I gave him a good scrubbing because he smelled like he hadn't been washed right in days.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Welcome!! :blessed:

Spending my Friday night catering :mjcry: ahh well my pedicure tomorrow will make up for it I suppose.
I'm planning my garden, my kitchen, my living room, bedroom, bathroom, shyt the whole house. Displaying my love of Mary Jane, trying to get my business organized, get some workout inspiration and beautiful black women.

There's some dudes there too, but that's not the point.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
When you plan to calmly solve a conflict:
07bd5df0-502d-0132-0b43-0eae5eefacd9.gif
200w.gif

But this is how things really turn out:
attachment.php

And the guy is standing there like :whoa: 'Can you please calm down?' Cause apparently he sees you like this:
tumblr_mushsnbdao1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

:lupe: maybe that's how things really looked from the jump. :snoop: I wasn't angry though, I was calm... Just had to get a few things off my chest. :francis: