Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Lord help you. You are about to ruin your summer.

Sure. :francis:

It starts off with -> it's our hormones to blame. It makes us want to have sex more than y'all :yeshrug:but women shouldn't want to have sex as much us because they don't have the same hormones. :hamster: A woman that likes sex too much is probably a hoe. Hoes should be publicly shamed because real men don't claim them and we need to prevent any others popping up, but we can still have sex with them in private as long as nobody else knows. :ufdup:

Then it's -> men need to have sex with more than woman at a time. It's only natural for us. :manny: Women shouldn't be having sex with anyone unless she has a ring of some kind on her finger and if she is, she is probably broken emotionally because women equate emotion with sex, unlike men. :sas1:

Then it turns into -> men should have babies with as many women as possible to expand his bloodline and legacy. It's how men are supposed to function. :ufdup:Monogamy isn't right for men, but women should be loyal to her one man or she is bushes status.

It's always SOMETHING. Something y'all can't control or should go with because it's the "right" thing to do as a man. It's this logic that devolves into a clusterfukk that always gets WOMEN in the ass, every time. :beli:
:merchant:

giphy.gif

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
my friend got mad at me cuz she asked how i wanna be a psychologist when i dont believe you can ever really understand how another person feels, or what they're going through. and i asked how she wanna have control over other people money but she got a title loan :yeshrug:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
lol I just looked at an amazing flight + hotel package to Bali for 1100 for 8 days, I'm def hitting up my friends to see who wants to bite next year.
:leon: not bad. I just paid 6 something for 5 nights in Nassau (airfare included; all-inclusive resort). I'm going in October, but I've done the Carribeans ( or close to them) so much that its just something to do at this moment. Bali sounds very nice. Can you link it if you have it?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
:leon: not bad. I just paid 6 something for 5 nights in Nassau (airfare included; all-inclusive resort). I'm going in October, but I've done the Carribeans ( or close to them) so much that its just something to do at this moment. Bali sounds very nice. Can you link it if you have it?

holidays

and that's not bad. I've been to Nassau and Eleuthera, I *like* the Bahamas but I feel like twice is enough

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You go tripping by yourself or with a crew? Seems like you always on the move.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
You go tripping by yourself or with a crew? Seems like you always on the move.

So far, this year it has just been my kid and me (1 trip so far alone). When I go alone, I'm usually going to meet up with somebody.
Next weekend, I'm bringing her to Houston, not a far flight, but she likes to fly.... For the coli meetup, I will have 2 of my cousin and 3 of my friends. I will visit my cousin in LA for Labor Day Weekend and then ALL of my first cousins (17 of us) are taking a "no s/o's allowed" trip to Nassau. Our Uncle just passed away in Feb and we decided that, since we usually just see one another for funerals, we would do a yearly trip from here on out. Besides, I'm old. What else is there for me to do except travel and eat?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So far, this year it has just been my kid and me (1 trip so far alone). When I go alone, I'm usually going to meet up with somebody.
Next weekend, I'm bringing her to Houston, not a far flight, but she likes to fly.... For the coli meetup, I will have 2 of my cousin and 3 of my friends. I will visit my cousin in LA for Labor Day Weekend and then ALL of my first cousins (17 of us) are taking a "no s/o's allowed" trip to Nassau. Our Uncle just passed away in Feb and we decided that, since we usually just see one another for funerals, we would do a yearly trip from here on out. Besides, I'm old. What else is there for me to do except travel and eat?

:damn:

But...

I like the way you move.

:salute:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it bad if I left my daughter in the house alone while I jogged and/or sprinted up and down my street? It would be early in the morning like 5am, so she would be sleep and I would just be running up and down my street for X amount of time? Apart of me feels like this OK but another part of me is scared.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Is it bad if I left my daughter in the house alone while I jogged and/or sprinted up and down my street? It would be early in the morning like 5am, so she would be sleep and I would just be running up and down my street for X amount of time? Apart of me feels like this OK but another part of me is scared.
Depends, How old is she?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The her being sleep part would worry me. I'd feel better if she was awake and aware so if shyt goes down, she's alert compared to being absolutely defenseless while sleep. She good with using phones and stuff?

Also, make sure to record them legs in the runner pants.