Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Maybe I should follow it then lol
Maybe you should
full

Daps
:mindblown: Why in the fukk is sex so important to men??!! They go 1 month without sex and hit the :damn: while other dudes respond with :umad: or :wtf:. It's like, you just didn't have sex...that's it, nothing more nothing less. It's not that fukking serious!

:beli: Either this class sucks or accounting is a terrible terrible subject.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:mindblown: Why in the fukk is sex so important to men??!! They go 1 month without sex and hit the :damn: while other dudes respond with :umad: or :wtf:. It's like, you just didn't have sex...that's it, nothing more nothing less. It's not that fukking serious!

Its the urges. we are born like this :damn:

Giselle

Daps

I think it's accounting. lol

I had to take it during the semester that just finished, but I dropped b/c I almost failed. I'm taking it this summer at a cc instead. Hopefully it'll be easier there, but I doubt it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Testosterone is a hormonal thing just like estrogen with women. Dudes with high test levels are gonna be horny way more than dudes with lower levels.

Its as simple as that, over all most men are on average hornier than women. So that's what makes "sex" so important to us. Most men don't even realize that they are literally as hormonal as women it just a constant hormone instead of ups and downs of one.

Daps
A mess. A complete mess
-------
I really want to cut my hair but I don't think I can pull off short hair :(

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
A mess. A complete mess
-------

Me too but I'm just going to do an undercut...I hope I just want to cut it all off. But I think the undercut is a compromise.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
A mess. A complete mess
-------

Try a short-styled weave first to see how you'd like it. That way you don't have to live with the :mjcry: if you hate it.

If you're really feeling like a change, there's always dye - or a really nice weave. Look like a different person without the commitment. I play fashion show with my hair, my co-workers love it (white people :blessed:)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Face on a lover with a fire in his heart, a man undercover but you tore me apart

sang it George Michael, those Brits always did know how to kill some soul music