Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
@gogogubari what you think about us younger men and monogamy :jbhmm:?
I can't put all younger men into one category. some are ready at a young age to take on the responsibility of a family and have that married life, others are slower to approach that stage and some may never reach it at all.

I will say this, though. My ex husband is 7 years older than me. My current boo is 5 years younger. Young boy running circles around ex-hubby in EVERY category... But that's only bc he is focused. A man with a plan cannot go wrong.

It ultimately all depends on you. Do you want to be in a relationship with one person? Then find someone that has a like mindset and grow. If not, then fukk these hoes until ya balls rot... Just DON'T play with anyone's emotions or money and you'll be good.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends, How old is she?
She's 8
The her being sleep part would worry me. I'd feel better if she was awake and aware so if shyt goes down, she's alert compared to being absolutely defenseless while sleep. She good with using phones and stuff?

Also, make sure to record them legs in the runner pants.
I see what you're saying and I actually didn't think that way. Yes she's good at using the phone.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
She's 8

I see what you're saying and I actually didn't think that way. Yes she's good at using the phone.
As was said her being asleep is bad.

She also needed to be close to a phone and near a room that she can run into a lock a door if the alarm goes off.

Do you do any practice runs with her so she can be ready just in case an intruder enters your home?

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As was said her being asleep is bad.

She also needed to be close to a phone and near a room that she can run into a lock a door if the alarm goes off.

Do you do any practice runs with her so she can be ready just in case an intruder enters your home?
LOL I can tell yall don't have kids. Bedtime is the best time of the damn day. But I feel what you're saying and I appreciate the input. I'll just run down the escape route with her in case of an emergency. I wasn't really worried about anyone breaking in though.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
LOL I can tell yall don't have kids. Bedtime is the best time of the damn day. But I feel what you're saying and I appreciate the input. I'll just run down the escape route with her in case of an emergency. I wasn't really worried about anyone breaking in though.
lol what Im saying is from a friend who has kids who had his home broken into. It can happen to anybody at any time.

I wouldnt dare advise someone on something I have no experience in unless its passing on info from a trusted source. :whoa:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol what Im saying is from a friend who has kids having their home broken into. It can happen to anybody.

I wouldnt dare advise someone on something I have no experience in unless its passing on info from a trusted source. :whoa:
Oh naw you're good. And I needed to make sure I explored this from all angles. I'll definitely run down an emergency route for her and leave out my back door and lock it. I didn't plan on being gone for more than a half hour