Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
Try a short-styled weave first to see how you'd like it. That way you don't have to live with the :mjcry: if you hate it.

If you're really feeling like a change, there's always dye - or a really nice weave. Look like a different person without the commitment. I play fashion show with my hair, my co-workers love it (white people :blessed:)
i haven't seen a wig yet that looked close to what i was going for.
5bdeeb021714871819a5b4802416a8e9.jpg

i don't think weaves or for me. i tried it 1x and hated it.

i did wear a blonde shoulder length wig over the weekend and its gonna take awhile for me to get used to that hair color. but you are right about using wigs and weaves as a test. problem with weaves are they are expensive so if you don't like it you are SOL

Giselle

Daps
i haven't seen a wig yet that looked close to what i was going for.
5bdeeb021714871819a5b4802416a8e9.jpg

i don't think weaves or for me. i tried it 1x and hated it.

i did wear a blonde shoulder length wig over the weekend and its gonna take awhile for me to get used to that hair color. but you are right about using wigs and weaves as a test. problem with weaves are they are expensive so if you don't like it you are SOL

What about buying one and gutting it or getting it cut?

Here's one that can look similar if it's cut.
It's affordable, but it's not real hair. It's kanekalon.

Here it is before it was cut.

Daps
Its the urges. we are born like this :damn:

:childplease: Y'all ain't got no more or less urges than we do. Would I like riding some dikk and tongue right about now? Of course. Will I fukk any dumbass, user or bum off the street and risk pregnancy or disease to get it? Hell naw! Stop believing the social conditioning that you are weak for not having sex.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:childplease: Y'all ain't got no more or less urges than we do. Would I like riding some dikk and tongue right about now? Of course. Will I fukk any dumbass, user or bum off the street and risk pregnancy or disease to get it? Hell naw! Stop believing the social conditioning that you are weak for not having sex.
I didnt say all of that :dead:

I fukk reserved and responsibly and Im a faithful man.

Daps
I think it's accounting. lol

I had to take it during the semester that just finished, but I dropped b/c I almost failed. I'm taking it this summer at a cc instead. Hopefully it'll be easier there, but I doubt it.

:wow: Lord help you. You are about to ruin your summer.

Testosterone is a hormonal thing just like estrogen with women. Dudes with high test levels are gonna be horny way more than dudes with lower levels.

Its as simple as that, over all most men are on average hornier than women. So that's what makes "sex" so important to us. Most men don't even realize that they are literally as hormonal as women it just a constant hormone instead of ups and downs of one.

Sure. :francis:

It starts off with -> it's our hormones to blame. It makes us want to have sex more than y'all :yeshrug:but women shouldn't want to have sex as much us because they don't have the same hormones. :hamster: A woman that likes sex too much is probably a hoe. Hoes should be publicly shamed because real men don't claim them and we need to prevent any others popping up, but we can still have sex with them in private as long as nobody else knows. :ufdup:

Then it's -> men need to have sex with more than woman at a time. It's only natural for us. :manny: Women shouldn't be having sex with anyone unless she has a ring of some kind on her finger and if she is, she is probably broken emotionally because women equate emotion with sex, unlike men. :sas1:

Then it turns into -> men should have babies with as many women as possible to expand his bloodline and legacy. It's how men are supposed to function. :ufdup:Monogamy isn't right for men, but women should be loyal to her one man or she is bushes status.

It's always SOMETHING. Something y'all can't control or should go with because it's the "right" thing to do as a man. It's this logic that devolves into a clusterfukk that always gets WOMEN in the ass, every time. :beli:

Blackout

Daps
That takes a vetting out process, which can take time. :ufdup:So, you going a long time without sex shouldn't freak y'all out.
When Im single I got 1 friend with benefits, when Im committed I justgot a gf.

Neither of which left me without sex for a long time. :manny:

Blackout

Daps
That takes a vetting out process, which can take time. :ufdup:So, you going a long time without sex shouldn't freak y'all out.
When Im single I got a friend with benefits, when Im committed I only got a gf.

Neither of which left me without sex for over a month. :manny:

Daps
When Im single I got 1 friend with benefits, when Im committed I justgot a gf.

Neither of which left me without sex for a long time. :manny:

:martin: So you continuously go back to this "friend" whenever you're not fukking someone else? She is just perpetually single huh...or maybe she just happens to keep ending her relationships at the same time as yours. How convenient for you. :francis:

Blackout

Daps
:martin: So you continuously go back to this "friend" whenever you're not fukking someone else? She is just perpetually single huh...or maybe she just happens to keep ending her relationships at the same time as yours. How convenient for you. :francis:
She says she is too busy to go out and date right now so we just have sex as friends with benefits until she goes with a dude or I find a gf for me and then I will leave her. :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
What about buying one and gutting it or getting it cut?

Here's one that can look similar if it's cut.
It's affordable, but it's not real hair. It's kanekalon.

Here it is before it was cut.

Probably because I don't know any hair dressers that won't charge a bunch of money to cut the wig. I'm gonna keep looking online to see if I can find a similar wig though. If u happen to see one please come back and post it

Daps
I saw a nice by knick sweat shirt and the only reason why I didn't buy it was because the Knicks are terrible and have been a terrible team for years. I'm low key embarrassed to wear it. It's almost like the only ppl who wear knick gear proudly are old ppl, dudes that just came home after doing a 15 yr bid, or ppl with no clean clothes at home