Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
:patrice:

What he do?

Nothing. It's basically shyt or get off the pot time for me. He's talking moving together. I got divorced in May of last year. I've never even been alone yet. He's met my kid, but not enough to be talking about moving together.... I'm just at a hard place, bc I do have feelings for him. I don't think they are strong enough... Which brings me to my next dilemma.... having feelings. I don't think I'm capable of having those strong feels for anyone anymore. You know like butterfly, puppy love? Yeah, that's a no for me. So, do I just stay where I am bc when its all said and done, I won't want to be alone, but I don;t want to spend my time with someone who is just blah to me..... BUT everybody is blah to me.... but it might change if I cool off from doing the bf/gf thing for a while. idk

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Nothing. It's basically shyt or get off the pot time for me. He's talking moving together. I got divorced in May of last year. I've never even been alone yet. He's met my kid, but not enough to be talking about moving together.... I'm just at a hard place, bc I do have feelings for him. I don't think they are strong enough... Which brings me to my next dilemma.... having feelings. I don't think I'm capable of having those strong feels for anyone anymore. You know like butterfly, puppy love? Yeah, that's a no for me. So, do I just stay where I am bc when its all said and done, I won't want to be alone, but I don;t want to spend my time with someone who is just blah to me..... BUT everybody is blah to me.... but it might change if I cool off from doing the bf/gf thing for a while. idk
Lemme type like @dio.nova.vvs.* to the best of my ability:

Whodie...you'd do best letting that nikka chill dolo if the feelings are asymmetrical
No nikka is trying to move in with a woman and child and he aint serious.../\
You sound a little selfish but its natural in your state
Everyone is blah at the end of the day yerdmeh jahahahajaha

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH

Whodie...you'd do best letting that nikka chill dolo if the feelings are asymmetrical

*wood in that crevice every night. how far does that pit fall?
im jumping in. we all love the ocean jajajajajajajajaja*

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: you got that young man "whipped" lol....

But nah seriously, I'ma tell you like I tell everyone that gets out a long term serious relationship.

Do you for at least a year or so, chill out, get mad comfortable with being alone, if everyone is blah to you right now then you already know your answer. You aint ready for no serious relationship again yet

You want it eventually, but you aint ready for it right now.

Heal up, if the right nikka come along in that time trust, you gonna make a move.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

*wood in that crevice every night. how far does that pit fall?
im jumping in. we all love the ocean jajajajajajajajaja*

das cute jahahahahaa*

Daps
so after being away for a year overseas he is coming back. i gained like 25lbs since he left and i am ashamed to be seen by him like this :sadcam:
i found a wig that kinda looks like that short hairdo i was eyeing but it looks ugly on all the people reviewing it on YT. :patrice:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
theres this pr0n video circulating tumblr that's just :whew: can't get it out my mind.