Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I just had to be nosey.
Now I'm scarred for life because of what I ended up seeing.

CAN
NOT
UN
SEE

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
(Should of posted here instead)

But while in a relationship, have you been to the point of not feeling anything? Like after all the bullshyt, you just feel no reaction or emotion to any other crap he/she does?

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
That's when I knew it was completely over. Left and never looked back.

That means you been done.

What makes it worse is I wanted to call it quits over a year ago. I was ready to walk but then came counseling from family and friends and him. I stayed not knowing in the back of my mind I'm just seating at the edge of my seat, waiting for the other shoe to drop and last night it did.
A random number text him saying "I've been calling you all day and like usual, you don't answer the phone smh." I can't be tripping. A grown man gonna text a grown man that? I felt empty. I was waiting for some kind of reaction or emotion to spark up but I got..... nothing.
Only time I got angry is when I asked for him to call the person and he kept saying "you tripping/just calm down/you misreading." Yet still won't call. Then try to play me like a fool and show me a text from his homeboy who area code starts with a 470 when I saw the first five numbers be 678-879. And he kept denying that's what I saw.
It's when he's walking out the house about to go to work when he says "I'm going to call the number when I come back from work." :martin: So you can call them on your way to work and let them know wassup some hours later? Tryna conjure up a story to tell me later smfh. He really playing me like I'm dumb and it's getting me so angry....

I'm gonna nap this anger off.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What makes it worse is I wanted to call it quits over a year ago. I was ready to walk but then came counseling from family and friends and him. I stayed not knowing in the back of my mind I'm just seating at the edge of my seat, waiting for the other shoe to drop and last night it did.
A random number text him saying "I've been calling you all day and like usual, you don't answer the phone smh." I can't be tripping. A grown man gonna text a grown man that? I felt empty. I was waiting for some kind of reaction or emotion to spark up but I got..... nothing.
Only time I got angry is when I asked for him to call the person and he kept saying "you tripping/just calm down/you misreading." Yet still won't call. Then try to play me like a fool and show me a text from his homeboy who area code starts with a 470 when I saw the first five numbers be 678-879. And he kept denying that's what I saw.
It's when he's walking out the house about to go to work when he says "I'm going to call the number when I come back from work." :martin: So you can call them on your way to work and let them know wassup some hours later? Tryna conjure up a story to tell me later smfh. He really playing me like I'm dumb and it's getting me so angry....

I'm gonna nap this anger off.
:francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
lol nah, most of the stuff I post from Instagram are random pages that come up in my feed or someone else shares it. why his page is :mjpls: I didn't even scroll through it.
I meant that I follow that page and if your followed it then that'd be interesting
full