Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I legit despise women who act like having a daughter is terrible because girls have a "stank attitude", "are unruly", "hyper sexual", "bytches" and whatever else. You should be happy that you have a child that is healthy and happy. You should be encouraging her, not tearing her down because you have some unresolved issues

And "mom" at one point you were a girl too...

Setting their daughters up for self-hatred smh.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
i've been watching youtube videos on how to make black soap from scratch... I really want to make some. I wanna see if it will help me with my eczema.

Or I could just buy some from @Jisselle. How much would you charge me for shipping?

Daps
Setting their daughters up for self-hatred smh.
Self-hatred and being unable to have strong bonds and friendships with other women....it pisses me off to no end. and a lot of these women who perpetuate this nonsense that have some sorry ass sons (constantly in legal trouble, won't hold down a job, barely finished HS, won't take care of their kids, live off of others.)

i remember my ex mentioned how all his female cousins are highly successful and how their brothers are basically losers. once i met the family i knew why-the women were expected to be someone had had to prove their worth. the sons were coddled and sheltered to the point that they were just dead weight.

Daps
i feel weird about getting my retirement and life insurance stuff in order since i don't have any kids or a spouse. its the responsible thing to do but it still feels odd planning for the "what if".

Paradise

Daps
I dropped one of my boxes of nail polish on the floor :wow:

Out of ALL the polishes that could have broke :to: .....my fave one split right in half. Y'ALL!!!!

Bye.
I've been there and done that... my condolences to your polish. :mjcry:

Paradise

Daps
Zoya - Malia :mjcry: She was so pretty.

Zoya is having their earth day sale right now (50% off your order if you buy 6-24 polishes) so I ran and added it to my cart to keep from crying.
Does Zoya still do the if you send in 6 old polish they will send 6 new ones you just pay the shipping?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Does Zoya still do the if you send in 6 old polish they will send 6 new ones you just pay the shipping?
That's the earth day sale. Sort of.

They ask you to send in your old polish and in return they give everyone 50% off on orders of 6-24 polishes. Sending in polish isn't required tho. I've been eating off this sale for the last 2 or 3 years and never sent them anything. They don't care.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I used to lurk I remember seeing a thread for a game called covet fashion or at least I think it was a thread. Do any of you ladies remember that thread, do y'all still play that game?
@CinnaSlim @Arishok @Phoenix_Knightly23
I still play that game tbh. I had unworn clothing so i would use them for the daily challenges..if you dont play that often..its kinda worth it to do it that way somewhat. :ehh:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I just spent the last hour &1/2 tormenting my co worker by flicking rubber bands at her from across the room. My troll game was so strong one got her in the back of her head. I kept asking why she had so many rubber bands around her desk. :troll: