Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
coworker is being a crybaby.

last week he was talked to about taking on projects without letting his supervisors know. these projects were not assigned to him nor did he ask for them. he just did them, although we have other work that meeds to be done. he took offense to the supervisor saying something to him.

at the planning meeting on monday, he refused to sit down or participate in the meeting. he yelled out "i refused to participate in this meeting until i talk to HR!"

well if he felt that way, why agree to come to the meeting and waste our time? the meeting was related to a projected HE WANTED! :mindblown:

fast forward today he sent an email to all the higher ups basically saying he consulted with his attorney and will not be working on the project as an official employee but if he wanted to hire his services outside of work, we could hit him on his official website.....
:dahell:

that email was not well received....AT ALL. next meeting on this at 4pm.
i just came from the meeting. he is tripping. SMH just acted like that email and the crazy outbursts never even happened.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Text a dude to see how they doin & get hit with a 'who is this' reply. :francis: I thought only girls did that. :russ:

In their defense, I'm terrible with phones. I also have zero interest in updating/reconciling my contacts so I def get hit with numbers I don't recall/recog.

Luckily I do some quick area code check/cross-referencing with friends.

In reality though, you ain't give him none so he prolly deaded you. :francis:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
In their defense, I'm terrible with phones. I also have zero interest in updating/reconciling my contacts so I def get hit with numbers I don't recall/recog.

Luckily I do some quick area code check/cross-referencing with friends.

In reality though, you ain't give him none so he prolly deaded you. :francis:
:yeshrug:All of the above.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@bmack21 Heyy! Any weight loss updates? We can keep each other motivated!
This god damn fluctuating weight tho
full

shyt irritating cause it throws me all off. I scale myself and gain 3 pounds, then the morning after next lose those 3 plus 2 more....and its this steady seesaw effect.

I'm gonna have to take this L on my "I can solo dolo this shyt" stance and hire a trainer.

:francis:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This god damn fluctuating weight tho
full

shyt irritating cause it throws me all off. I scale myself and gain 3 pounds, then the morning after next lose those 3 plus 2 more....and its this steady seesaw effect.

I'm gonna have to take this L on my "I can solo dolo this shyt" stance and hire a trainer.

:francis:
Same thing with me, that's why you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday. It's probably just water weight though

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i personally don't think this is true. if you do lose weight make sure you are doing it for your betterment and not just to find a man.
-S
I am doing it for me, but tbh finding a man is a major reason for me doing it to! I know there are men who like big women, but there aren't many men my age who are willing to date them :yeshrug: