Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Hey y'all…
200w.gif

You're back!!! :krs: I'm gonna flick rubber bands at you now. :troll:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
This fine litebrite uber driver :shaq:

Would it be inappropriate to give him 5 stars with a smirk emoji? :jbhmm:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i've been watching youtube videos on how to make black soap from scratch... I really want to make some. I wanna see if it will help me with my eczema.

Or I could just buy some from @Jisselle. How much would you charge me for shipping?

The standard shipping fee here is: $8US per pound. We only have overnight international express, so the good thing is, you get it asap.
I wouldn't mind sending you some, the ones I have are: Coconut & Goat Milk Soap, Avocado & Shea butter & white lotus soap, Aloe Vera & Shea butter with Indian frangipani soap, Goat milk & Chai soap, Mango & honey with cornmeal soap, Ivorian cocoa butter with milk chocolate and hazelnuts soap. GIRL the list goes on.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I love Kelly Rowland! I just watched her BC interview. She is my favorite style-wise, personality-wise. She is a 10 like Charlemagne said lol.

Daps
i keep saying i am gonna get right for the summer and i can never make it happen. i had it together for 2 summers. the rest of the summers not so much. :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I literally stayed up all night. Went skating (bad idea), got home around 12:30/12:45 am and started packing more stuff. Had to meet my brother at 5 this morning so I was scared to go to sleep so I just kept busy. Loaded up my car with stuff around 4:15 ish, drove to my new house, unloaded, went to my brother's, went back to the old house, loaded the car again, unloaded at the new home, drove to my mom's to bring my daughter breakfast, only to come back to the new house to wait for the cable guy and the contractor. I took a quick 30 minute nap.

I never want to be this fukking tired again. It's not a good feeling at all. I want to punch something/someone.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

Tell a dude he's spending his money on you and he does it because he gets off on it:mindblown:

This is the most retarded fetish I ever heard of.As a man, how do you even get to this point:mindblown:
Yup, its real. They dont want you using the money to pay bills or rent. They like seeing you take it and spending it on bags, clothes, boob jobs and frivolous things. It's different from a guy who likes taking care of a woman. It's the feeling of being taken advantage of they like.

I heard about it from LSA.