Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
I am doing it for me, but tbh finding a man is a major reason for me doing it to! I know there are men who like big women, but there aren't many men my age who are willing to date them :yeshrug:
but losing weight also does not guarantee you won't be single either. you can lose a lot of weight and still face the same problems with men. basically what i am saying is the issue might not be the weight but might be something else that is connected to the weight. if you have any close male friends or family members maybe they can help you more.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
This goddamn movie Pride has me :mjcry: somethin srs

This is the scene that did it for me. Plus Terrance Horward can probably turn anyone into a sympathy cryer.

I was mjcrying in so many scenes afterwards. Then I had to hit the :patrice: when the ending started playing African music...

And Kevin Phillips' body

kevin-phillips-in-musicle-performance.jpg

YOU KNOW WHAT

full

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
but losing weight also does not guarantee you won't be single either. you can lose a lot of weight and still face the same problems with men. basically what i am saying is the issue might not be the weight but might be something else that is connected to the weight. if you have any close male friends or family members maybe they can help you more.
I agree, thanks! :smile:

Last edited:
Daps
I legit despise women who act like having a daughter is terrible because girls have a "stank attitude", "are unruly", "hyper sexual", "bytches" and whatever else. You should be happy that you have a child that is healthy and happy. You should be encouraging her, not tearing her down because you have some unresolved issues

And "mom" at one point you were a girl too...

Last edited: