Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Yup, its real. They dont want you using the money to pay bills or rent. They like seeing you take it and spending it on bags, clothes, boob jobs and frivolous things. It's different from a guy who likes taking care of a woman. It's the feeling of being taken advantage of they like.

I heard about it from LSA.
Paying rent, then buying frivolous things is exactly what I'd do.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
All she ever say is
Come and see me for once
Come and see me for once
You don't ever come to me
You don't ever come to me

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yup, its real. They dont want you using the money to pay bills or rent. They like seeing you take it and spending it on bags, clothes, boob jobs and frivolous things. It's different from a guy who likes taking care of a woman. It's the feeling of being taken advantage of they like.

Damn:huhldup:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

^^^

Also, not that it's important - But this fetish is called "Financial Domination" or "findom" to keep it simple in case you may want to google or know more about it and y'all may not have know the specific name for it :manny:

But I will say that has to be the most expensive kink - probably more so than latex and leather suits.

Ness

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: The pic thread?
yeh :to: ill behave i promise :feedme:

do it for ms gladys :mjcry:
wUQEkug.png

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how accurate this is:wow:
A strong woman knows how to be a leader when there are problems in her life. Delicate when enamored and selfless in her love, if a man is by her side she needs to feel loved, she needs someone who is faithful to her, because she will never forget a betrayal, much less infidelity.