Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I really don't understand what's going on. I really don't. life events, it's struggles are truly unexplainable. No religion, no bible, no Quran, no meditation, no spirituality, no belief in a higher being or beings, can ease mind about the Hows and Whys of life. I truly don't understand how I'm putting all this effort in something that people get with little to no effort. I'm not understanding what so fukking ever. And I'm annoyed as fukk because it's Damn near April and it's been going up since the first week of July. Like seriously, I don't ducking understand. And it looks like I'm not trying, but I am. It's going to be a year before I even know it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1997, I was 25yrs old, the youngest Intercontinental Champion in WWEhistory and performing in ‪#‎WrestleMania13‬.

It would become one of the most defining moments of my life. Not because it was my first WrestleMania I had the privilege to be a part of, but because I was boo'd out of the building. Literally boo's that screamed "Get the f*ck outta here". And when you're supposed to be a good guy or "babyface" in wrestling speak - getting boo'd is the worst thing that can ever happen. They boo'd me because I wasn't being real. I was told by the company how to act, how to respond to fans and the worst part of all...I was told what to say and what not to say.
Not long after this match, I lost the title and was eventually sent home for months to recuperate from an injury - it didn't really matter anyway because I wasn't drawing the company any money nor did the fans care I was gone.

A week before I was scheduled to return to the WWE, I got a call from Vince who said "How do feel about turning heel?" (which means becoming a bad guy). I said "Great, but I have one request... give me 2 minutes on the microphone on live TV and let me be myself. Be real and authentic. I gotta be me". Vince said "You got it". The following week I cut a promo that was from the heart. Real and authentic.

6 months later I was the hottest heel in the company.

Even though I hated being boo'd out of the building at Wrestle Mania 13, I learned one of the greatest life lessons that still serves me today. Be real. Be authentic. Be me.

Truly my honor to perform this Sunday at ‪#‎WrestleMania32‬ for the WWE Universe. as me.

‪#‎TheRock‬ ‪#‎DwayneJohnson‬ ‪#‎BigBrownBaldTattooedPuppyLover‬‪#‎AndHandsomeSumbytch‬

This kinda moved me

:wow:

@Vice Queen

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Am I too old to wish I was sexy?

I think I'm the most awkward adult person you could ever meet when it comes to the sexy department.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Am I too old to wish I was sexy?

I think I'm the most awkward adult person you could ever meet when it comes to the sexy department.
Awkwardness can be sexy. Lots of guys think its cute. It makes them feel manly that they can help you. Not every woman is a femme fatale though I wish I could be.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a seasoned vet at customer service. I've dealt with New Yorkers and immigrants. Might have to take my earrings off if a racist cac tries me tho. White women are the worst. And this job calls customers for performance reviews so I might just have to wear my black onyx and tourmaline to protect me and redirect that evil energy and just put roots on em when I get home.

Lol. Sometimes it's just some old ass people who don't even have anything important to do and are just there cause they don't have anyone to talk to.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's weird to explain,but there's this older guy in my class who acts like a funny uncle type figure to me. Then there's this other guy who I have a small crush on. The older guy keeps teasing me whenever my crush comes around and makes me look dumb...it's very highschool:francis: