Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
And this is why you don't smile at these dudes sometimes. Now im being followed by this guy. I was getting ready to pay and he was in line behind me. I got out of line cause i can't find my debit card and now he's out of line to folloing me in the produce area wtf
I know he's trying to get my attention he's literally standing right behind me as im typing this:mindblown:....
*activates bytchface mode*

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this is why you don't smile at these dudes sometimes. Now im being followed by this guy. I was getting ready to pay and he was in line behind me. I got out of line cause i can't find my debit card and now he's out of line to folloing me in the produce area wtf
I know he's trying to get my attention he's literally standing right behind me as im typing this:mindblown:....
*activates bytchface mode*

*Stands at entrance of the store*

:shaq:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, I found my leggings/tights with various black women in comic book form! And I was looking for these guise, like, y'all don't even know.

I was sad until I found them!

Yay me!

tumblr_m1tozjozhp1r15c4p.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
You couldn't say anything when you magically almost bumped into me while turn into the same aisle i was turning out of?
Maybe he just finished a romantic comedy and is hoping things play out similar.

"Excuse me ma'am I couldn't help but notice you got chocolate ice cream, I love chocolate and I was wondering how it taste"

:banderas:

:mjlol:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Got a callback from the bank, got a second interview on Monday! :blessed: My mom says working at a bank is skressful cuz people don't play when it comes to their money.

Hopefully, I love it. I haven't had medical insurance in like 5 years!
So, I found my leggings/tights with various black women in comic book form! And I was looking for these guise, like, y'all don't even know.

I was sad until I found them!

Yay me!

tumblr_m1tozjozhp1r15c4p.gif
Sounds awesome :leon: pic?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love my crocs no matter how much I get clowned for wearing them. I can't wait to get my Disney Jibbitz
disney_croc.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a callback from the bank, got a second interview on Monday! :blessed: My mom says working at a bank is skressful cuz people don't play when it comes to their money.

Hopefully, I love it. I haven't had medical insurance in like 5 years!

Sounds awesome :leon: pic?

Yeah They'll test you patience hardcore. Especially people coming in at lunch or the evening or those "with money" you just gotta bit your tongue and :biggrin:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:D

pics are in the spoiler!

13zna03.jpg

atxfl3.jpg
Ooooh, Love them!
Yeah They'll test you patience hardcore. Especially people coming in at lunch or the evening or those "with money" you just gotta bit your tongue and :biggrin:
I'm a seasoned vet at customer service. I've dealt with New Yorkers and immigrants. Might have to take my earrings off if a racist cac tries me tho. White women are the worst. And this job calls customers for performance reviews so I might just have to wear my black onyx and tourmaline to protect me and redirect that evil energy and just put roots on em when I get home.