Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
And this is why you don't smile at these dudes sometimes. Now im being followed by this guy. I was getting ready to pay and he was in line behind me. I got out of line cause i can't find my debit card and now he's out of line to folloing me in the produce area wtf
I know he's trying to get my attention he's literally standing right behind me as im typing this:mindblown:....
*activates bytchface mode*

:lupe:

Maybe doing something crazy might help, next time this happens. You could look up straight in the air and scream You're right! I must kill the turnip king! :damn: or start gossiping about a reality tv character with a piece of produce and pretend like they're talking back.

Angry doesn't scare these dudes anymore. We must up the ante. :birdman:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

How they make So Anxious silkier and more slippery than it already was?! :banderas:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:lupe:

Maybe doing something crazy might help, next time this happens. You could look up straight in the air and scream You're right! I must kill the turnip king! :damn: or start gossiping about a reality tv character with a piece of produce and pretend like they're talking back.

Angry doesn't scare these dudes anymore. We must up the ante. :birdman:
:jbhmm: It's been a while since I acted out in public.