Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
so i brought this sweater on sale last week. it was a burnt orange color.

i tried it on and wasn't sold on the way it looked. wasn't sure if it was because of my styling ideas or if the sweater just looked ugly on me.

last night i tried the sweater on again, because i wanted to wear it today and realized it just didn't look good and nothing could fix that.:francis: so i packed it up so i could return it to the store.

today at work i see my coworker with the same freaking sweater i was planning on wearing today. so had i braved the disaster we would have had identical sweaters on today...no bueno :sadcam:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruhhhhhh @ Sailor moon crystal semi-fukkery that wasn't in the original 1992 series. :dame:

Got me like: :what::jbhmm::feedme:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, I was working one day a week at my friends daycare opening it up at 6:30. Well the past few weeks no one has showed up. So I would be up and sitting in my car waiting for nothing. Today I didn't go and of course 2 people showed up. Then she tells me I need to let her know next time. Point take but why can't you let me know when people are NOT coming? So I told her I wasn't doing it anymore.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:yeshrug:Hey look my avi is featured on the main page!!!
OUbYCwu.jpg

But that's not my avi currently :russ:

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else expect a man to be the one to end their life? I've anyways thought I would die at the hands of a man. Almost did actually.