Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I hate hoarders. Here I am helping you clean your place and you are getting an attitude with me for throwing out scraps ( freaking scraps) that you haven't touched in years. I don't see how people can live in chaos. Like, her son have her living room looking like a closet, clothes hanging on the China cabinets, clothes on chairs. And this dude have the nerve to brag about having a 30,000 check but you sleeping on a couch. You have a job, plus a settlement check get your own place. Like you can get a quality one bedroom apartment for $700 around here. I don't understand people. Dude is the sorriest motherfukker I've ever known.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Bride & Prejudice is annoying. The Black chick is in lala land talking bout she don't see color. The gays dudes just need to be happy and stop giving a fukk bout other's being comfortable. It's your wedding, not theirs! Why would you not kiss and be affectionate at your wedding?
Don't really care about the Jewish/Catholic couple. They seem like they only getting married because of their kid.

All the couples seem naive as hell.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to schedule my break ups better. My daughter is gone all week and now I don't have shyt to do. I should probably try making friends. I hate my job so much I don't even want to open my laptop.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Any suggestions on how to make extra money- a couple grand? Without resorting to credit fraud, tax fraud, or selling drugs :pachaha:I'm thinking about reselling cars from auctions like my uncle in law does. But I need more hustles, but I have limited talent- don't cook, nor do hair.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any suggestions on how to make extra money- a couple grand? Without resorting to credit fraud, tax fraud, or selling drugs :pachaha:I'm thinking about reselling cars from auctions like my uncle in law does. But I need more hustles, but I have limited talent- don't cook, nor do hair.
How about stripping? Thinking of doing it myself... jk

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How about stripping? Thinking of doing it myself... jk
Girl, forget stripping - you can strip from yo own home with a decent webcam....either that or do fetish videos. :manny:

But if you're good at art, writing, etc. that could be your hustle.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Walking up 10 floors of stairs everyday got my butt looking good...if only I could get my thighs to go down:wow:

Last edited: