Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I just want to let my curls sway in the salty ocean breeze.
Spread my hands and turn my face to the sky.
Let the sun kiss me with all it's warmth.
Close my eyes and imagine what its like to fly.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want to watch naruto...But I don't think I got the sailor moon thing out of me just yet...Sailor moon crystal it is!!!!

Daps

Z9OGuQyrfHAE8.gif

The black and white one was gone!

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
I cannot stand the smell of a stinky man. Like nikka your doo-doo scent was suffocating me and I couldn't hold my breath for any longer. This man smelled like ass and chips. I wanted to say something but the smell was excruciating- I wanted to throw up.

Like your breath stink, you smell like ass, and I gave you my fake number. Just go home brush your yuck mouth teeth and wash your balls. What a day.:shaq2:

Last edited:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I cannot stand the smell of a stinky man. Like nikka your doo-doo scent was suffocating me and I couldn't hold my breath for any longer. This man smelled like ass and chips. I wanted to say something but the smell was excruciating- I wanted to throw up.

Like your breath stink, you smell like ass, and I gave you my fake number. Just go home brush your yuck mouth teeth and wash your balls. What a day.:shaq2:

I used to work at a place where a lot of homeless people would come in. The smell was horrific. They smelled like piss, poop, rotten food, and etc. If I ever become homeless my ass would be taking showers at the gym.