Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got out of the class couple hours ago. We were talking about interviews, resumes, etc....

And boy did I realize I was doing all kinds of fukking wrongs:merchant:

Welp...the more you know....

The program only had 3 career directions at this time, They're hospitality, Nursing, and IT...One of the instructors was like the fourth person saying I would be good for IT...

So I'm assuming it's a sign i should go with IT. :ehh:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Took my medication earlier and it knocked me out till midnight. So I decided to start braiding my hair. I know my husband gonna talk crap because he liked the fro but I'm going to Miami in 2 weeks to visit family and I am most definitely hitting the beach. That's one thing Georgia is missing :wow:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Took my medication earlier and it knocked me out till midnight. So I decided to start braiding my hair. I know my husband gonna talk crap because he liked the fro but I'm going to Miami in 2 weeks to visit family and I am most definitely hitting the beach. That's one thing Georgia is missing :wow:

Wait I just realized you changed to "ibeatpeooleskids" :dead:

Yeah I'm gonna do the boxbraids this summer. Miami is going to be hot :hamster:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Just got out of the class couple hours ago. We were talking about interviews, resumes, etc....

The program only had 3 career directions at this time, They're hospitality, Nursing, and IT...One of the instructors was like the fourth person saying I would be good for IT...

I just learned in one of my classes that I was turning in my resume on the wrong paper. I still got multiple different job opportunities, but I'm glad that I learned how to make a good resume and improve.