Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@ rude people replying to me after I ignore threads is :mjlol: But ignoring threads gives me a piece of mind knowing I don't see shytposting. ^_^

Sorry @people, didn't mean to @ you. Dx

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I'm leaving my job in August. I'm scheduled to go on vacation for two weeks mid-August and I'm not coming back no matter what. They don't really deserve a two weeks notice, this is a bridge I don't care to burn, matter of fact I'll nuke that shyt. I'm only holding out because I'm using the insurance to get my teeth fixed, save some more money (I'm up $3K+ right now) just in case I gotta sit at home for a bit and because I would like to take an actual vacation, although that can be flexible.

Point is, I want myself back. I only confide in two people now, I don't want to talk to anyone don't want to be around anyone and I'm stagnant. I'm doing better than I could be but I want to do better and I want to get some quality of life back, but I can't do that working here.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm leaving my job in August. I'm scheduled to go on vacation for two weeks mid-August and I'm not coming back no matter what. They don't really deserve a two weeks notice, this is a bridge I don't care to burn, matter of fact I'll nuke that shyt. I'm only holding out because I'm using the insurance to get my teeth fixed, save some more money (I'm up $3K+ right now) just in case I gotta sit at home for a bit and because I would like to take an actual vacation, although that can be flexible.

Point is, I want myself back. I only confide in two people now, I don't want to talk to anyone don't want to be around anyone and I'm stagnant. I'm doing better than I could be but I want to do better and I want to get some quality of life back, but I can't do that working here.
-whispers- do eeet....

I mean, I did it, and I couldn't have felt any better. :blessed:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A guy in my class just straight up told me he'll never date black girls and that (his exact words) "White is right" :mindblown:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I think I've overdosed on allergy medicine. I took 3 zyrtec and 3 benadryl.

Allergy season is a beast this year...:mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I've overdosed on allergy medicine. I took 3 zyrtec and 3 benadryl.

Allergy season is a beast this year...:mjcry:
It's been killer sofar, I've been essentially sick for over a month now with serve allergies. To the point were I felt like I cracked a rib and can't breathe, always congested and consistent headaches.

Last year I went almost 6 months with no symptoms probably the longest ice ever went I almost forgot what it was like to live allergy free. About the mid of Feb it hit me like a truck and hasn't let up yet

Paradise

Daps
It's been killer sofar, I've been essentially sick for over a month now with serve allergies. To the point were I felt like I cracked a rib and can't breathe, always congested and consistent headaches.

Last year I went almost 6 months with no symptoms probably the longest ice ever went I almost forgot what it was like to live allergy free. About the mid of Feb it hit me like a truck and hasn't let up yet
Well damn!!! I'm sorry! Are you taking anything?

Same here. Last year my allergies hardly bothered me, but this year it's like "f*** you, pay me". I've had allergies so bad this year that it makes my eyes stick together and my whole body itchy.

Plus I have this husky man voice going on because my sinuses are draining too.

It's almost to the point where I can't even go outside if the wind is blowing. I'm ready for spring to be over!!!!

I'm telling you I'm a mess over here. :sadbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well damn!!! I'm sorry! Are you taking anything?

Same here. Last year my allergies hardly bothered me, but this year it's like "f*** you, pay me". I've had allergies so bad this year that it makes my eyes stick together and my whole body itchy.

Plus I have this husky man voice going on because my sinuses are draining too.

It's almost to the point where I can't even go outside if the wind is blowing. I'm ready for spring to be over!!!!

I'm telling you I'm a mess over here. :sadbron:
Yup I was taking Allegra and allergy d, daily. But it literally stop working at all, this last week I switched up to Claritin and it's actually giving me some relief.

But your right, any kind of dust animal or honestly strong scent and my nose and eyes go crazy. Hell if I turn my head to far the left or right up or down and they go crazy.

:(

You taking anything?

Paradise

Daps
Yup I was taking Allegra and allergy d, daily. But it literally stop working at all, this last week I switched up to Claritin and it's actually giving me some relief.

But your right, any kind of dust animal or honestly strong scent and my nose and eyes go crazy. Hell if I turn my head to far the left or right up or down and they go crazy.

:(

You taking anything?
I've been taking Zyrtec and it's been working somewhat. I think I'm gonna try something else.

I think I'm gonna try some Chlortrimeton and see if it work. I'm so miserable. I live with a headache, itchy eyes, post nasal drip and being stuffy all at once.

I have a cat so I can't even let him sleep on the bed like he is use to because of my allergies.