Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
repped again for putting me onto this channel, breh is hilarious:deadmanny:

:dead: dude I love this man so much. He is so talented. Was that you who repped me last time, like a month ago, or am I opening up more people to his genius?

Edit: that was you, glad you still enjoying it

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: dude I love this man so much. He is so talented. Was that you who repped me last time, like a month ago, or am I opening up more people to his genius?

Edit: that was you, glad you still enjoying it

That was me.His editing and timing is so on point, I watch some of his videos just mesmerized like:ohhh: That Valentines Day story he posted a couple weeks ago had me dying, I probably showed everybody I know that vid:mjlol:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
That was me.His editing and timing is so on point, I watch some of his videos just mesmerized like:ohhh: That Valentines Day story he posted a couple weeks ago had me dying, I probably showed everybody I know that vid:mjlol:

I knoooooooow. The valentines vid has so few views but it's so great to me, one of my favorites. Please keep sharing, I don't know dude at all, from a brick on the wall, but I root for his success so hard. Black excellence

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
hp_main1_0315.jpg

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
My mum blessed me with some money today, but I'm mad because some b*tch ass dude saw 5 bucks, yes 5 bucks, drop from my purse and didn't say anything. I saw his ass looking down, but didn't think twice. I hate petty ass people. I'm salty bout my 5 bucks. I was going put that towards a library fine :to:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I swear to God. People dont know fukk shyt about me. That's my pet peeve.
Dont put words in my mouth. Don't lie on my name. I'm the most honest person. Aint no need for that shyt. Like why the fukk would I lie?

fukk up out my face, hoe.

I'm so much like my mom. It's funny. :heh:

We dont like drama. We lowkey and like to chill but people quick to forget we hood and will let you know. It must be an up north thing, because people think I'm mean or upset when I curse. I'm just passionate lol.