Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been taking Zyrtec and it's been working somewhat. I think I'm gonna try something else.

I think I'm gonna try some Chlortrimeton and see if it work. I'm so miserable. I live with a headache, itchy eyes, post nasal drip and being stuffy all at once.

I have a cat so I can't even let him sleep on the bed like he is use to because of my allergies.
Exactly!

Most animal drive my allergies insane. You might have developed a pet dander allergy.

Cats are the worst for me... they'll put me dang near in the grave.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Exactly!

Most animal drive my allergies insane. You might have developed a pet dander allergy.

Cats are the worst for me... they'll put me dang near in the grave.
Everyone says I just need to get rid of him... but I'm not gonna do that. I'm gonna try to go to the allergist and get tested and get shots so I can keep him.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm leaving my job in August. I'm scheduled to go on vacation for two weeks mid-August and I'm not coming back no matter what. They don't really deserve a two weeks notice, this is a bridge I don't care to burn, matter of fact I'll nuke that shyt. I'm only holding out because I'm using the insurance to get my teeth fixed, save some more money (I'm up $3K+ right now) just in case I gotta sit at home for a bit and because I would like to take an actual vacation, although that can be flexible.

Point is, I want myself back. I only confide in two people now, I don't want to talk to anyone don't want to be around anyone and I'm stagnant. I'm doing better than I could be but I want to do better and I want to get some quality of life back, but I can't do that working here.
Woot!! Leave!! I'm trying to bump up settlement so I can leave my job earlier. I was targeting June but now its more like end of May. Line up some side hustles now so you don't have to touch much of your savings.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:hug: I hope you feel better. my period came today and I've been feeling "blah" all day.

latest

I wish I felt blah. I just feel terrible. I hope you feel better too.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I've been taking Zyrtec and it's been working somewhat. I think I'm gonna try something else.

I think I'm gonna try some Chlortrimeton and see if it work. I'm so miserable. I live with a headache, itchy eyes, post nasal drip and being stuffy all at once.

I have a cat so I can't even let him sleep on the bed like he is use to because of my allergies.
Try one of those nasal sprays. Flonase