Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Have you tried going to MAC or Sephora and asking for one of the artist to help you? Drugstore foundations are always to light for me
Yes. They fukk it up too. I found the right color twice and both of lines discontinued the colors. I have Mac now its ok. The chick I watch on YouTube can use 4 different lines and comes out perfectly each time. She like 3 shades darker than me too. How does she do it!

Daps
I've been taking Zyrtec and it's been working somewhat. I think I'm gonna try something else.

I think I'm gonna try some Chlortrimeton and see if it work. I'm so miserable. I live with a headache, itchy eyes, post nasal drip and being stuffy all at once.

I have a cat so I can't even let him sleep on the bed like he is use to because of my allergies.

Aww :therethere:

You probably need to add a nasal spray to the mix. Flonase is otc now, and it still works pretty well. I know how you feel. The car has already started turning yellow. :mjcry: Let me know if those shots work out for you (if you remember). I asked about them, but my allergist said I would have to stay in the area for 3 years.

14ooolmDKfgrO8.gif

But if they work for you, I might have to break down and get them. :wow:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm a grown woman, but yet certain people feel the need to ask me things like
"Why aren't you eating?"
"Are you going to eat?"
"What are you eating?" Even though it's plain as day.
"Is that all you're going to eat"

Just because I don't eat in front of you, or just because I choose to eat at a time different from you doesn't mean that I don't eat.

/rant.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Aww :therethere:

You probably need to add a nasal spray to the mix. Flonase is otc now, and it still works pretty well. I know how you feel. The car has already started turning yellow. :mjcry: Let me know if those shots work out for you (if you remember). I asked about them, but my allergist said I would have to stay in the area for 3 years.

14ooolmDKfgrO8.gif

But if they work for you, I might have to break down and get them. :wow:
In the years previous they really worked. The only thing that sucked was going every other week to get some shots. :to: