Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still can't get my sugar scrub recipe right. It's always super oily but I definitely notice the difference after using it, especially on my feet. I've tried fractionated coconut oil and sweet almond oil. I think I may try jojoba or grape seed. I read they are pretty light. I need an excuse to buy something anyway.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i took my girls to see their daddy yesterday and oh my god ... he was on me like white on rice. when he grabbed me and started rubbing on my back :noah:
we were like
680a35033c1fd003d570dbd32dc1511c.gif

:wub:

I had a moment of weakness but I know this nikka and he's playing some kind of game. He even sung to me :skip: but I just don't know his motive.
:beli:

why aint yall together?

i've "known" this guy for like a year. in that year, we've probably seen each other four times in six-ish months. in that year, he's on his third number. i been stopped talking to his ass but he'll randomly text me right on schedule. i dont know if he got a girlfriend, kids, a family out of state. i dont know if he trafficking. but he think im stupid. he's such a go-getting alpha male and i just wanna greet him spread eagle. but im not gon do it. im not going. i am a strong black woman

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
why aint yall together?

It takes a strong woman with a lot of patience, loyalty and love to be with my BD. He is just your typical retired gangster who grew out of that lifestyle and is transitioning to be a good guy. He's still very feral and hard reason with. He'll be 40 by the time he's completely transitioned to normalcy and I dont have the patience to deal with him on a romantic level. I barely have the patience to deal with him as co-parents.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Are you talking about family/medical leave? I can, but how can I in this instance :lupe:
well, you sound "depressed" and your job seems to be causing you "anxiety" which could lead to "migraine headaches". all of which are covered by fmla. your federally protected right. you can take intermittent leave for any of the 3, or block leave for the first 2, "serious medical conditions". i use at least 6 weeks a year. you qualify for 480 hours off, use them.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I do not want to get out of bed because I don't want to disturb the calm I'm currently feeling.

Having some pressure (liable to turn into a migraine if I didn't take medicine to stop it early) in my head today, of course, on the first morning of midterms week. I just don't feel like being in a lecture hall, sitting under fluorescent lights, taking a test. If it weren't so dramatic, I'd wear my sunglasses inside the building.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do not want to get out of bed because I don't want to disturb the calm I'm currently feeling.

Having some pressure (liable to turn into a migraine if I didn't take medicine to stop it early) in my head today, of course, on the first morning of midterms week. I just don't feel like being in a lecture hall, sitting under fluorescent lights, taking a test. If it weren't so dramatic, I'd wear my sunglasses inside the building.
Have you ever had that checked out? A ex of mine had to get Spinal taps for awhile to relieve pressure on her brain which caused the painful migraines she was having.

Man she wanted me to come with her to get like her second spinal tap and I damn near teared up the whole time at the amount of pain she was in.:mjcry: Like damn man....:sadcam:

But after a couple she was migraine free.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
well, you sound "depressed" and your job seems to be causing you "anxiety" which could lead to "migraine headaches". all of which are covered by fmla. your federally protected right. you can take intermittent leave for any of the 3, or block leave for the first 2, "serious medical conditions". i use at least 6 weeks a year. you qualify for 480 hours off, use them.

So how did you deal with the doctors paperwork? I used it for my son, and it was hell and the after that they only gave me 3 hours :martin: I still have to call them and get it fixed just dealing with them and the doctors office was like pulling teeth.

I'll look into it more.