Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
I need to get out more, so I can get some dikk in my life. These dreams are getting too....:wow:

Why is it so hard to get something like this?
p3IWU6addIA8M.gif

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I want to pop out like 3 in the coming years lmao. I'll probably come to my senses after one more though. I probably should find a man first.

i really wanted to be in some type of commited situation first but its not happening, so im just going to go for it. but im really scared. i hope i dont ruin the child's life

All this talk of babies :mjcry:

are you guys trying?

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
i took my girls to see their daddy yesterday and oh my god ... he was on me like white on rice. when he grabbed me and started rubbing on my back :noah:
we were like
680a35033c1fd003d570dbd32dc1511c.gif

:wub:

I had a moment of weakness but I know this nikka and he's playing some kind of game. He even sung to me :skip: but I just don't know his motive.
:beli:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
i really wanted to be in some type of commited situation first but its not happening, so im just going to go for it. but im really scared. i hope i dont ruin the child's life

are you guys trying?
Not currently. But honestly i don't even know if its possible for me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone was using my PM as a text message and I had to ignore them. I feel bad but not really. Why are you PMing me with one word? "Sup" "Hey" and sometimes not in the same fukking PM.

i really wanted to be in some type of commuted situation first but its not happening, so im just going to go for it. but im really scared. i hope i dont ruin the child's life
Make sure your family is supportive or you have enough money to hire help. Also make sure you have a good male role models.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Made a vegetarian spaghetti today. It's something I've been wanting to try for a minute. In the place of meat, I chopped up eggplant, zucchini, onion and garlic in the food processor, sauteed the mix in oil, and then added my regular seasonings and sauce. Poured over cooked spaghetti and it was delicious. My daughter ate it which means it was a success LOL

Lithe

All Star
Daps
So this is what it's like to be severely depressed. These are dark times frfr.
Just try to remember that you can go there, but you can't stay there. Feel the pain, work through it, and allow yourself to acknowledge it, because it's necessary in order to heal. However, don't let it consume you. It will, if you allow it. Been there. Here if you want/need to talk! <3

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh...my...god.....I hate my fukking job!!!!! I want to quit so fukking bad omfg!!

Well...at least i know if i'm ever getting a restaurant job in the future...I'm avoiding one that serves.

Those dishes piling up in the back - can barely bus tables quick unless there's room to put dirty dishes. (I'm not blaming the milkshake person though - not their fault they have many milkshakes to make)

But dammit restaurant - put a fukking job for dish washer so things can go smoothly.

But really though - I want to quit so bad, I'm just waiting on a customer to say the wrong shyt so i can leave it for good.

Malaya

Rookie
Daps
I can understand it can be frustrating, but what's the alternative when you quit? You got another job offer?