Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I am really stressed/annoyed with work. A lot of people's positions are being condensed and moved to other states. We had a meeting Monday where I thought they would going to tell my department our positions are being moved to Dallas. They told us they eliminated* my bosses position. With no warning. They did them dirty compared to how they did the other departments.I know we are going to be next. I'm not even mad. I was happy when I thought we were going to be "restructured" in the meeting. Give me my package and I will never look back.

I have wanted to quit for months, I always felt bad because I knew the heavy work load I would be leaving behind for my co-workers. Though if it doesn''t happen soon, I will quit. The atmosphere is really bad right now, I hate it here and I hate waiting. It's like if you are going to let us go soon then tell me. Honestly quiting will be easier because my manager is gone so I don't have to worry about swamping her. Everything here is tense.

You can PM me if you want. I've recently went through a layoff, and have been sooooo relaxed because I got a nice payout. I have a couple of positions available to me now with great pay, but I still want to hold off for another month just to get re-acclimated to working again. I'm weighing just quitting this corporate life altogether and starting a franchise.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I really think its time to change my number. Ive had it for years and I just feel like its time to start anew.

Im getting a 1k bonus next month. I think ima blow it on an apple watch and a new iphone. I thought about getting a new bag but the one I really want is way more than 1k and instant gratification is currently in full effect.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Have you ever had that checked out? A ex of mine had to get Spinal taps for awhile to relieve pressure on her brain which caused the painful migraines she was having.

Man she wanted me to come with her to get like her second spinal tap and I damn near teared up the whole time at the amount of pain she was in.:mjcry: Like damn man....:sadcam:

But after a couple she was migraine free.
Definitely. I'm a hemorrhagic stroke survivor of 4 years and counting. My neuro team and I are very close. I (and a few other survivor friends) didn't have barometric pressure triggers for migraines until after brain surgery.

Never had a spinal tap, this isn't related to CSF, either. Because of the type of stroke I had, I can't take triptan medication to prevent headaches, so I do a lot of "tough it out," rest, eating well to make sure I'm not exacerbating symptoms, and take my rescue medication (which is a narcotic) when I know I have things to do.

I've heard spinal taps are extremely painful. The headache of a ruptured brain aneurysm, nerve pain from brain surgery, and now these migraines are enough pain for me!!

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ã
So how did you deal with the doctors paperwork? I used it for my son, and it was hell and the after that they only gave me 3 hours :martin: I still have to call them and get it fixed just dealing with them and the doctors office was like pulling teeth.

I'll look into it more.
the 1st time i got it was for migraines, and the doctor had no issue filling out the paperwork, you just have to find a good doctor. if there is a clinic in your town that specializes in cash pay patients they will do it for you. if its between quiting and losing unemployment eligibility, go doctor shoping if you have to, someone will do it for you. if you have any history of depression, espescially if you were ever prescribed antidepressants or antianxiety meds, go to a psychiatrict, they will 99%give you at least a trail 2 week block fmla for depression. this is the only way ive been able to keep working t the same company for over 10 years. there are years where i took the entire 3 months off, and they couldnt say a word.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Waking up to the sound of rain and thunder is about to put me right back to sleep! I love rain and storms, no matter how badly I feel while trying to adjust to the pressure changes.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
ã

the 1st time i got it was for migraines, and the doctor had no issue filling out the paperwork, you just have to find a good doctor. if there is a clinic in your town that specializes in cash pay patients they will do it for you. if its between quiting and losing unemployment eligibility, go doctor shoping if you have to, someone will do it for you. if you have any history of depression, espescially if you were ever prescribed antidepressants or antianxiety meds, go to a psychiatrict, they will 99%give you at least a trail 2 week block fmla for depression. this is the only way ive been able to keep working t the same company for over 10 years. there are years where i took the entire 3 months off, and they couldnt say a word.

I do get migraines :ohhh: Never been diagnoised with depression or anything but :jbhmm: Thank you! I am going to look into this, I have 2 weeks of vacation left and some personal days. If can add a month I might just make it. You are right, between the 2 choices this is a better viable option. We have a meeting today with another "big anouncement" and they are buying us lunch. I wonder what that is going to be. Might not need that :francis:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I realize this is me @Spotlessmind :dead:

answerforyou.png