Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I want one!! My friend found out she was pregnant yesterday but I don't think she will keep it. I was sad all night after she told me that.
I want children eventually, but for now, I'm content being an aunt, older cousin and "best babysitter ever!" Haha! I'm in no position (no pun) to become a mother right now! I absolutely love kids though.

Aww, I would be upset too. One of my friends had an abortion and I bawled when she told me.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want children eventually, but for now, I'm content being an aunt, older cousin and "best babysitter ever!" Haha! I'm in no position (no pun) to bexome a mother right now! I absolutely love kids though.

Aww, I would be upset too. One of my friends had an abortion and I bawled when she told me.
I want to pop out like 3 in the coming years lmao. I'll probably come to my senses after one more though. I probably should find a man first.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I want to pop out like 3 in the coming years lmao. I'll probably come to my senses after one more though. I probably should find a man first.
Haha I hear you!! They are so much work. I call them baby bosses because we adults end up doing exactly what baby demands. You have to take care of them though! Yes! I want to be married before having children (and I will if they're my biological children), but I'm not against adoption. I'd still want to be married either way!

Lithe

All Star
Daps
image_zpsj6zpzhhh.jpeg

I'm pretty simple, and I want pretty simple things in life. This is my goal and it's a constant work in progress. :smile:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haha I hear you!! They are so much work. I call them baby bosses because we adults end up doing exactly what baby demands. You have to take care of them though! Yes! I want to be married before having children (and I will if they're my biological children), but I'm not against adoption. I'd still want to be married either way!
I don't see myself getting married, I just want kids and I wouldn't adopt and I don't want to go to a sperm bank.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I don't see myself getting married, I just want kids and I wouldn't adopt and I don't want to go to a sperm bank.
Hmm... That's interesting! You could still have a child without being married. There are options out there!

Most of my friends are married and have been for several years now. We are all mid-late 20's, and they will often say "I thought you'd be the first one married!" Haha yeah, well life dealt me a different hand of cards and I'm just playing them the best way I know how. I trust the timing and the process of my life though because even though I've been in some dark places before, the light has always found me again. The most annoying thing is having to explain "how" I'm still single, why I don't have kids, blah blah blah. Let me live, damn!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm... That's interesting! You could still have a child without being married. There are options out there!

Most of my friends are married and have been for several years now. We are all mid-late 20's, and they will often say "I thought you'd be the first one married!" Haha yeah, well life dealt me a different hand of cards and I'm just playing them the best way I know how. I trust the timing and the process of my life though because even though I've been in some dark places before, the light has always found me again. The most annoying thing is having to explain "how" I'm still single, why I don't have kids, blah blah blah. Let me live, damn!
You're young there is no rush and you have plenty of time. I'm old and my clock is ticking. I just need to find someone to have sex with. Getting pregnant isn't hard but trusting someone to have unprotected sex with them is the problem lol. Not trying to get aids just because I want a baby.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
You're young there is no rush and you have plenty of time. I'm old and my clock is ticking. I just need to find someone to have sex with. Getting pregnant isn't hard but trusting someone to have unprotected sex with them is the problem lol. Not trying to get aids just because I want a baby.

They stress about me more than I do, and it's my life! I'm focusing on building a foundation (finishing school-starting my career) and having a clear angiogram (my health first so I can be sure it's safe for me to carry a child--plus I still have to be dating/in a relationship/engaged/married first too--this all takes time and I'm in no rush) next year before I go trying to get married and bringing babies into this world! It takes a lot of patience and maturity to realize and accept this. Especially when I thought my life was going to be different than what it is. None of this is easy, I just handle it well. I wish I heard more about that than how I'm "not getting any younger." *insert eye roll here*

Had to bold what you said because it stood out. I respect that a lot! Wish you well!

I have to get up and running, a classmate and I are working on a paper today and midterms are next week, so I'll be buried in books! Have a good day! :smile: