Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Who knew that side effects for a medication I've safely taken (PRN) for over a year would just switch up on me today? I have taken opiate pain medications several times without issue, both intravenously and orally. This is new and not the normal mild itching I've experienced before.

Histamine release + dihydrocodeine = a very unhappy (and extremely itchy) Lithe. I just took 25 mg Benadryl tho, and told my neurologist's nurse after I got out of class, so hopefully we can find another rescue medication solution tomorrow/soon.

I'd almost rather have the migraine than this! It's beyond frustrating to have to trade one pain for another.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got a turquoise ombre lacefront. Me like it.

I think im in love with lacefront guise.

Watch out Storm @Phoenix_Knightly23

Polaris is right around the corner!

in case y'all don't know who she is:

Polaris is comic book character, often associated with the x men.

img-thing

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are men so weird? Like dudes randomly adding me from a Facebook group. then liking my pics from 5+ years ago. Creepy af. Eww. Bye.
You looked so young an innocent back then to them is all I'm sure.

:sitdown:

lmao I remember when I 1st got your social I was like wait how old is she in this picture again.:sitdown:

:russ:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You looked so young an innocent back then to them is all I'm sure.

:sitdown:

lmao I remember when I 1st got your social I was like wait how old is she in this picture again.:sitdown:

:russ:
I dont have any new pics because my phone has a trash camera lol. So yeah most of them are old. but this dude like a pic from high school.