Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a one and a half hour convo with this dude yesterday; STRICTLY about business (he promotes parties for this rink and I started working for the same rink doing marketing). He joked that we had been talking like we were dating. So I joke back like yeah you're bae for the day. Somehow he ended up talking to dude I used to fukk with, who of course calls me telling me shyt like "I heard you and dude were going to be traveling together" :mindblown: :what: We were talking about business!! So now he's salty, which I shouldn't care but I fukking do because it's not like that AT ALL. Not to mention dude used to date my friend so I look super grimy. I hate when I feel the need to defend myself, but I definitely don't want anyone thinking this guy and I are anything more than friends. Then to be honest with myself I definitely don't want dude I used to mess with thinking I moved on with this dude. fukkity fukk fukk!!

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I had a one and a half hour convo with this dude yesterday; STRICTLY about business (he promotes parties for this rink and I started working for the same rink doing marketing). He joked that we had been talking like we were dating. So I joke back like yeah you're bae for the day. Somehow he ended up talking to dude I used to fukk with, who of course calls me telling me shyt like "I heard you and dude were going to be traveling together" :mindblown: :what: We were talking about business!! So now he's salty, which I shouldn't care but I fukking do because it's not like that AT ALL. Not to mention dude used to date my friend so I look super grimy. I hate when I feel the need to defend myself, but I definitely don't want anyone thinking this guy and I are anything more than friends. Then to be honest with myself I definitely don't want dude I used to mess with thinking I moved on with this dude. fukkity fukk fukk!!

Messy people gon be messy. Now you know how gossipy dude is. Especially skaters I've noticed lol.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Messy people gon be messy. Now you know how gossipy dude is. Especially skaters I've noticed lol.
Ugh!! You're so right. And of course they both have different stories of what happened. I'm going to just have to get over it but it's so flipping irritating.