Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:russ: Just went on the site, looks like where all the instagram girls shop. My niece will love it, im a send her the link.

Edit: She already bought stuff off of there and says that they are true to size and the materials and construction of the clothes are okay. :ehh:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
My mother's funeral had to be one of the most hardest things to face in my life. But I had a lot of moral support from everyone that was there. For once....I didn't feel alone. :hug:
I know how this feels all to well love.

The one thing about it is people will say I want to comfort you but I don't know what to say or what to do.

Time will help you move forward... you never will get rid of the sadness , but you will learn to cope with it.

I'm gonna tell you what my brother told me... as long as you are alive she will always be with you because you are a piece of her!

I hope that you find peace and healing in the days to come. :hug:

Last edited:

Paradise

Daps
I'm gonna tell you guys something about apple computers... its auto correct is dumber than dumb.

It auto corrected the word from sadness to sadeness. :snoop:

I'm like what the freak is going on here! :mindblown:

I'm gonna need for apple to do better. :martin:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I love having straight girlfriends :wow:

If these nikkas knew what girls said about them behind their backs :pachaha:

Man I be tryna tell these nikkas girls be feeding your ego when they like you .

The stuff nikkas say about girls is not nearly ass etherous ass shyt girls say about dudes .

My girls be making my day with the messy shyt :heh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
My mother's funeral had to be one of the most hardest things to face in my life. But I had a lot of moral support from everyone that was there. For once....I didn't feel alone. :hug:
My condolences sassy .

If your ever just wan an talk about anything at all you got my skype . I'm usually always up !

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I love having straight girlfriends :wow:

If these nikkas knew what girls said about them behind their backs :pachaha:

Man I be tryna tell these nikkas girls be feeding your ego when they like you .

The stuff nikkas say about girls is not nearly ass etherous ass shyt girls say about dudes .

My girls be making my day with the messy shyt :heh:

Do studs really prefer straight women or do they just like to rub it in men's faces that straight women can be attracted to studs?
I've watched studology videos and they noticed that straight women into studs will always be straight women. Are fems usually turned out straight women?
:jbhmm:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Do studs really prefer straight women or do they just like to rub it in men's faces that straight women can be attracted to studs?
I've watched studology videos and they noticed that straight women into studs will always be straight women. Are fems usually turned out straight women?
I don't have a preference and I don't rub anything in men's faces (until they get outta pocket :youngsabo:)

I'm nothing like what these dudes on the coli hate .

I'm actually very respectful of men you can ask the dudes I'm really cool with on here.

I think I turned out two women and they were into me chased me .

I'm big on respect so that makes me oblivious to advances from women .

I feel as doe I don't wanna be what most people think that gay/lesbians want everybody . Which is so far from the truth because my standards are so at times . Man I'm telling sometimes I'm amazed at the beautiful women I've been with .

Fems it goes both ways sometimes they are turn out by studs or fems.

My experience it really has been both so I don't know :manny:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
One thing I learned since being discharged at the Ward yesterday is I need to have self-love. Someone recommended that I need to date myself. With that being said, I plan to take my behind to get my nails done in the morning then go watch Gods of Egypt, dolo.

Paradise

Daps
We should have a rule that you MUST search to see if the story you are about to post has already been posted.

Why have the board all cluttered up with the same stories... :martin:

Good Morning everyone... I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Oh when I say straight girl friends I mean actually friends .

Like my homies to kick it with .