Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got myself some lingerie.

I like it so far and it fits....except for the chest area T.T (or I may need to adjust the straps)

It's always the fukking chest area! I miss being small-chested. :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing I learned since being discharged at the Ward yesterday is I need to have self-love. Someone recommended that I need to date myself. With that being said, I plan to take my behind to get my nails done in the morning then go watch Gods of Egypt, dolo.

No offense but that's some bullshyt that only triggers loneliness. Maybe it's just me but going on solo dates is the definition of lame, especially if when you want to be in a relationship. It only takes seeing one couple all hugged up before I start hating. My advice is to work so much and make so much money that the only thing you can focus on is where your next stream of income is coming from. You don't have time to be depressed when you're busy.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
No offense but that's some bullshyt that only triggers loneliness. Maybe it's just me but going on solo dates is the definition of lame, especially if when you want to be in a relationship. It only takes seeing one couple all hugged up before I start hating. My advice is to work so much and make so much money that the only thing you can focus on is where your next stream of income is coming from. You don't have time to be depressed when you're busy.

Your last statement isn't true but it's your opinion. I don't feel any kind of way when I see couples so I have no problem going out alone. Me & my husband split so relationship is not what I'm after right now, I just need to make time for me and that's all I'm doing at the moment.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I am really stressed/annoyed with work. A lot of people's positions are being condensed and moved to other states. We had a meeting Monday where I thought they would going to tell my department our positions are being moved to Dallas. They told us they eliminated* my bosses position. With no warning. They did them dirty compared to how they did the other departments.I know we are going to be next. I'm not even mad. I was happy when I thought we were going to be "restructured" in the meeting. Give me my package and I will never look back.

I have wanted to quit for months, I always felt bad because I knew the heavy work load I would be leaving behind for my co-workers. Though if it doesn''t happen soon, I will quit. The atmosphere is really bad right now, I hate it here and I hate waiting. It's like if you are going to let us go soon then tell me. Honestly quiting will be easier because my manager is gone so I don't have to worry about swamping her. Everything here is tense.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Been at this job for 2 weeks and it's so lonely :to:

Only two black people besides me work here and they speak French to each other :to:

Someone talk to me, i swear I'm nice :mjcry:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I am really stressed/annoyed with work. A lot of people's positions are being condensed and moved to other states. We had a meeting Monday where I thought they would going to tell my department our positions are being moved to Dallas. They told us they eleminated my bosses position. With no warning. They did them dirty compared to how they did the other departments.I know we are going to be next. I'm not even mad. I was happy when I thought we were going to be "restructured" in the meeting. Give me my package and I will never look back.

I have been wanted to quit for months, I always felt bad because I knew the heavy work load I would be leaving behind for my co-workers. Though if it doens't happen soon, I will quit. The atmosphere is really bad right now, I hate it here and I hate waiting. It's like if you are going to let us go soon then tell me. Honestly quiting will be easier because my manager is gone so I don't have to worry about swamping her. Everything here is tense.
Sometimes you have to be laid off then quit.Quitting is easy but hard to draw unemployment off of that.If you gonna go you rather get some checks out the door :ld:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Sometimes you have to be laid off then quit.Quitting is easy but hard to draw unemployment off of that.If you gonna go you rather get some checks out the door :ld:

That's another reason I help off on quiting the unemployment I could get, but I mean I don't really care anymore at this point. I just want out.