Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
That's another reason I help off on quiting the unemployment I could get, but I mean I don't really care anymore at this point. I just want out.
I feel ya gotta do what's best for you and your happiness.Maybe quitting is worth it.I wish you best,also make sure it's on good terms.I seen folks curse out their boss but when it came to getting a new job somehow they couldn't get it.Companies cancbe dirty but that's another thread :sas2:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Cops are robots.

They have no sense of humanity while on the job (or even off the job) when it comes to the people they're "supposed to protect".

After watching that video of the man who had a stroke but got pepper sprayed, tased and even had his foot ran over, I was heated. I could barely finish the video because I wanted to vomit from the disgusting and vile treatment I was witnessing like it was ok. (link to said thread)

Cops, who are mostly scared and cowardly, will act like robots if they maintain that authoritative figure over whoever they're trying to cite. The man that had the stroke is a perfect example. Even after all that bullshyt they put him through there wasn't a sincere apology or an ounce of remorse. Only a, "You understand why we had to do that right?"
:what:

Um. No?
How bout you become temporarily paralyzed, brain dead and halfway to your deathbed while you get pepper sprayed you overly belligerent repulsive cretin. That's someone's father/uncle/son. They don't consider the families. They're too worried about protecting themselves than others.

Cops are fukking soulless.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
No offense but that's some bullshyt that only triggers loneliness. Maybe it's just me but going on solo dates is the definition of lame, especially if when you want to be in a relationship. It only takes seeing one couple all hugged up before I start hating. My advice is to work so much and make so much money that the only thing you can focus on is where your next stream of income is coming from. You don't have time to be depressed when you're busy.

Are you the type to see something that looks good and you seek to have it even though you don't need it?

I've been single all my life :yeshrug: I'm not missing out on anything. I don't want to be #ForeverAlone but I prioritize myself before I decide to get someone involved with me. @SweetDelightxx has things she clearly has to work on for herself, by herself. If you can't handle being by yourself, one person, then how do you handle being with someone else, two people?

I, myself, enjoy taking myself to the spa, nails done, shopping, and nice restaurants.

tumblr_ngrsnuGgKN1rva0k6o1_500.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you the type to see something that looks good and you seek to have it even though you don't need it?

I've been single all my life :yeshrug: I'm not missing out on anything. I don't want to be #ForeverAlone but I prioritize myself before I decide to get someone involved with me. @SweetDelightxx has things she clearly has to work on for herself, by herself. If you can't handle being by yourself, one person, then how do you handle being with someone else, two people?

I, myself, enjoy taking myself to the spa, nails done, shopping, and nice restaurants.

tumblr_ngrsnuGgKN1rva0k6o1_500.gif

No, I don't seek what other people have but I won't front like a relationship isn't important. I'm also not going to pretend like taking myself out on a date is going to fill the void :heh: In regards to the bold, i don't believe you....well I don't agree with you. You are very much missing out but it's not something you jump into just because.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
No, I don't seek what other people have but I won't front like a relationship isn't important. I'm also not going to pretend like taking myself out on a date is going to fill the void :heh: In regards to the bold, i don't believe you....well I don't agree with you. You are very much missing out but it's not something you jump into just because.

To be fair I look at dating very differently from most because I generally find people annoying so I have no say when it comes to relationships with other people.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
To be fair I look at dating very differently from most because I generally find people annoying so I have no say when it comes to relationships with other people.
Dating is very beneficial (also very tiring). It'll help you with your social skills and maybe confidence. Big thing with me is "no pressure." To me dating is just getting to know someone. Just invite someone somewhere, suggest a meet up, then go and hang out.
If it's good, "Great! Let's do this again." If I'm having fun I'll plan the next date on the first but that's just me.
If it's not so good. I'll pay my half, cut it short by saying I have plans and never see them again.
Cops are robots.

They have no sense of humanity while on the job (or even off the job) when it comes to the people they're "supposed to protect".

After watching that video of the man who had a stroke but got pepper sprayed, tased and even had his foot ran over, I was heated. I could barely finish the video because I wanted to vomit from the disgusting and vile treatment I was witnessing like it was ok. (link to said thread)

Cops, who are mostly scared and cowardly, will act like robots if they maintain that authoritative figure over whoever they're trying to cite. The man that had the stroke is a perfect example. Even after all that bullshyt they put him through there wasn't a sincere apology or an ounce of remorse. Only a, "You understand why we had to do that right?"
:what:

Um. No?
How bout you become temporarily paralyzed, brain dead and halfway to your deathbed while you get pepper sprayed you overly belligerent repulsive cretin. That's someone's father/uncle/son. They don't consider the families. They're too worried about protecting themselves than others.

Cops are fukking soulless.
That happened near where I live. Where my "friend" got beaten and arrested. Good ol racist ass VA.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

Need to jig. Real bad. Real real bad. And drink. I miss jigging and drinking at the same time.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Another night of waking up right around 4:30. Actually, it was 4:43. I don't want to switch my sleep medication, but I may have to. I'm going to finish out this month RX and report back to my neurologist.

This is the shyt they don't tell you about having a brain injury. That sometimes new issues arise even though you haven't had them before, and it's work to retrain the brain! Yes I'm a stroke survivor, a petite powerhouse, a warrior woman. But I am tired, both literally and figuratively. I feel like a science experiment, I don't even like medicine, and my bank account really doesn't like the cost(s).

Guess it's time to get back in the gym, because maybe that's the only way I can release some of this frustration and exhaust myself enough to sleep through the night consistently. Not to mention how great I felt when I stayed in the gym lifting and running. It'll be good for mind, body, and soul.